(8.5) Don't Stare

Start from the beginning

     I continued to stare at Romeo, but to my surprise, Romeo suddenly looks back at me. He was obviously startled that I was actually staring at him, so he pretends like he doesn't see me and just looks back at the pretty lady that was sitting in front of him.

     "Don't stare", Johnson suddenly says, quickly making me flinch.

     "N-No...I wasn't really-" I nervously tried to explain, making Johnson chuckle on my sudden action.

     "Don't worry, I won't tell. But if you stare too long Romeo's eventually going to notice", he tells me, making me feel embarrassed all of a sudden.

     Johnson stares at me, seconds later he starts smirking, "Oh, he already did, didn't he?" he asked me, making me bite my lower lip.

     "You find him interesting don't you?" Johnson continued to ask me. But of course, I still didn't dare answer that.

    "And I know you're already wondering, so let me make it clear. The woman he's with...that's his sister", Johnson suddenly tells me; honestly shocking me since I didn't know Romeo had a sister.

     "Half sister", Johnson immediately added when he noticed how confused I was. But what he just said made me confused even more.

     "It's complicated", Johnson says.

     Of course it is.

     "I'm used to things being complicated", I tell him.

    Johnson suddenly leans closer and says, "Believe me...his version of complicated is way out of your league."

     I smirked and leaned a little closer to him too, "Well that's because you haven't heard of my version of complicated...sir Johnson."

    I thought Johnson was going to say something, but suddenly he grins and says, "Now that's the attitude I'm waiting for. I'm pretty sure you're not the quiet type, because if you were, Romeo wouldn't even find you significant."

     I leaned back on my seat and chuckled, "I try to keep my mouth shut as frequently as I can", I told him.

     "Why? Don't want the wrong words to come out?" Johnson asked.

     I shake my head and answered, "No, it's the other way around. I don't want the right words to come out, because telling the truth brings more harm than lying."

     "Then you must be a good liar", Johnson stated, making me smirk.

     "I wouldn't be where I am now if I weren't", I bravely said.

     Johnson was going to say something, but suddenly, we heard a splash.

     "What in the-"

     I quickly looked at Romeo's table and saw him soaking wet.

     The sight of him looking like that suddenly made my blood boil.

     I clenched on my fist and quickly stood up from my seat to go to where my boss was. As I was approaching their table, I saw the woman lift her hand, quickly making me understand what her next move was.

     "Sister or not, you are not allowed to do that...bitch."

- END -

A/N:

Hey guys! It's been so long since I've wrote an authors note 😂 Anyways, I hope by this point you guys are aware that the story will eventually end up being complicated, so, to help you with that, I took the liberty to make a family tree. Each (.5) chapters that I will be uploading, an updated family three will also be uploaded, so by the end of the story, you'll be seeing a VERY big family tree of the Valentinos. 

I hope you guys take note of this because I won't explain it to you next time. Red lines signifies marriage or union, white lines signifies siblings, and blue lines signifies their children. X are people who are mentioned in the story but have not been named yet, so in the future, you'll eventually know who they are.

Anyways, I hope you guys are ready for this story's very complicated plot, because I seriously worked hard in making it, and it will be by far one of the most intense story that I will be writing

Anyways, I hope you guys are ready for this story's very complicated plot, because I seriously worked hard in making it, and it will be by far one of the most intense story that I will be writing. I was honestly scared to published this but here we are haha

Take note that this story will be a little longer than Sit, Stay, Roll Over (If you ever have read it). So I hope you guys are ready to accompany me in this new journey.

I am very happy that you guys are reading this and I am very honored that you guys are even enjoying it. To the boners (the readers), thank you for trying this out too, you guys have no idea how happy that makes me feel 😭.

Hopefully you pray for me that I can end up executing this story with ease. 

Well anyways, thank you again and see you on the next update! 💋❤️

Your Dear Author, 

- N