...." I'm not in the mood for your jokes...."he seethed looking at me like he wants to kill me or something...." This is not what I asked for and your going stay here tonight and finish your work properly...."

....." Or I could just go on that date with Dante...." I said suppressing the urge to laugh trying to get him all riledup.

...." What. Did. You. Just say...." he slowly says stepping closer.

...." Oh nothing...."

...." I'm going to ask you again. What the fuck did you just say...."

Oh there's the Damon we all know and love.

This is too good.

I went right in front of him beaming up at him as he continues to glare at me,arms crossed and his sexy lips set in a thin line....I wonder what they would taste like now?...oh my God...did I just think that?....what's wrong with me.

...." You know Damon, I would love to stay and watch you all night but if you'll excuse me I have someplace else to be...." I tapped him on his firm butt...it felt just like how I imagined it would feel, before rushing off about to open the door.

I was so close to going outside when something hard slammed against the door slamming it shut. I gasped a little shocked at the sudden action.

I could feel him behind me as his body heat rushes onto me making the hair on my skin bristle. I bit the inside of my mouth when I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. I could already hear the pumping of my blood in my ears.

I stayed silent with my back still turned to him, not wanting to move because I know I would just make matters worse if I turned around....and fudge !...why does he always do this. Whenever I tell him I don't want him he seduces me and proves me wrong and God! I can't take it anymore.

I gasped in my mouth when he suddenly slips his finger under the elastic in my hair letting out my long ruby red hair,nuzzling his nose into my hair taking in my scent. I trembled screwing my eyes shut when he whispers 'mine' into my hair.

...." Damon stop...." my voice a mere whisper.

...." Kitten don't do this to me...." he whispers into my ear. The need in his voice made my heart beat even faster as my breathing sped up.

...." D-do w-what?...." I stuttered breathing heavily.

...." Fuck!...Callie why do you always do this huh?. You act like you don't give a fuck about me and then you barge into my office dressed up so dam sexy acting like an over protective girl friend and then you tell me you don't care about me...." he slams his fist into the door making me gasped at the sudden action.

...." I-I don't...."

...." Is that so?...." he presses his hard,lean body up against mine,I could feel every single outline in his chiseled body. I gulped.

...." Y-es....." I stuttered feeling his not so small friend sticking me in the butt.

...." Then why are you wearing
the necklace I bought you huh?...."

...." Because I like it...." I bluntly replied.

...." Dammit Callie!...." he slams his fist into the door ,the frightening sound echoes through out the office as I jumped a little frightened.I gasped when he swiftly spins me around grabbing a fist full of my hair......" Stop fucking playing with me...." he bites out before he surprises me by picking me up by the butt  pushing me up against the door. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist along with my hands going around his neck.