...." I'm...I...I'm sorry, I didn't know...." he apologized sounding like he actually ment it. I was literally shocked...." You don't have to get married to me if you don't want to...." he clarifies.

WHAT!...(😲)---probably what my face looks like right now.

...." And I didn't know this because?...."

...." I guess I didn't want to let you go and I didn't plan on doing anything to Sean and his family,I'm not that cruel unless it's necessary...."

...." Are you sure you didn't take your pills this morning?...." I raised a questioning brow.

...." Do you have to joke about everything?...." he asks with his brows knitted together.

...." Me?...I would never...."

...." So I guess you're going to leave me now after learning all this...." he says turning his face away from me as he slowly let's go of my thighs stepping away from me,where he slowly walks over to the big glass window pushing his hands into his pockets, staring at the dark pregnant clouds like he's deep in thought.

I hate how weak I am,I can't believe I actually feel sorry for him....and now here he is playing the victim, like really aren't I the one who was dragged into this mess in the first place?.

...." Do you still have feelings for him...." his voice suddenly turns cold and void of emotion,his back still facing me.

I stayed silent not wanting to answer his question. But the truth is I don't have anymore feelings for Sean even though I still care about him and I only realised it when he kissed me that day in the restaurant.

...." Your office is next door...." was all he said before going back to his seat where he continues to type on his laptop.

~❤~

The day slowly drags by as I remained in my old office typing up some paper work. When I was through It was already time for me to go to home,I mean to his house.

I walked up to his office with the documents in my hands. I blew out a shaky breath.

How am I going to face him after everything he said to me and after everything I said to him.

...." Are you just going to stand out there or are you going to bring my paperwork to me...." his voice as cold as ice,sending chills down my spine.

How does he always do that?!.

I slowly opened the door making my way over to his desk. The tension in the air was so thick I could hardly breath.

I hurriedly put down the big pile of papers as relief flooded through out my body...those papers were really heavy,all the while avoiding his cold stare. I was about to leave when....

...." Did I say you could leave?...." he let's out through gritted teeth...." Sit your fat ass down now!...." he barks.

Oh hell no.

I slowly turned around finally looking into his eyes that now poses a darkness about them as he continues to glare at me....he looks so sexy when he's mad....wait what!.

...." What is this?...." he points at large pile of papers now towering over me.

I sighed crossing my arms cause I know this is going to be a long night and Tru is going to kill me now because I was suppose to meet her at the club like half an hour ago.

I leaned on the desk,cocking my head to the side looking up at him.

...." You look so cute when your mad...."