Welcome Back

Olympus had a strange feeling going through it today. Hades, Jason, and Reyna were all walking around with a look saying I know something you don't. Some people were starting to get suspicious. "Jason, you've been acting weird all day, what's wrong?" Percy asked him.

"Nothing. Oh and could call a meeting in the throne room please. Both consoles need to be there."

"Sure man."

Time skip, meeting.

"Okay, so Jason you called this meeting. Why?" Asked Percy when everyone, including Reyna and Chris, was seated. Jason looked at Reyna, who nodded to Hades, who snapped his fingers and flashed some people in.

Everyone was in shock, standing in front of them was Ethan, Zoe Nightshade, Charles Beckendorf, Silena, Bianca Di Angelo, and Luke Castellan. Annabeth and Thalia were the first to recover. They both shrank down to their normal size and tackled Luke in a hug. Next it was Nico who hugged Bianca. Then Clarisse hugged Selina. And Percy went and hugged Zoe, Beckendorf, and Ethan. "Percy is that..." Calypso said.

"Oh yeah, Zoe I believe someone would like to speak with you." Percy stepped to the side and the sisters embraced each other in a hug.

"I thought you were gone Calypso. We thought you were dead."

"I was trapped on an island, the gods sent me heroes who I could not help but fall in love with, but always had to leave. Percy told me what Atlas did to you, but you're here. How?"

"I do not know sister."

"Hey Piper, come meet your sister." Clarisse called.

"You're Selina, I've heard that you fought a drakon, that must have taken some guts."

"Definitely, but now I'm happily married."

Then Leo came over, "so you must be the one whose death caused Festus to go haywire. I'll have you know, that was not an easy fix."

Beckendorf looked surprised, "yeah I guess so. How did you do it?" Then Leo lit is body on fire.

Luke, Thalia, and Annabeth were still just silently hugging each other, till Percy came over. "You know you're a hero Luke."

"If you say so, but from what I hear I'm not the only one who did some heroic stuff."

"Well I mean, if your talking about the fact that I was part of another great prophecy, then yeah I guess."

"I'm talking about going through the pit for Annabeth."

"Oh, yeah. But that was nothing compared to the few seconds before I caught her when I thought I wouldn't make it on time."

"Well thank you for protecting her when I couldn't."

"No problem." Percy said as he put his arm around Annabeth.

Selina squealed, "wait, I need to see couples." All of the couples got down and stood beside each other. "Percabeth is real,"

"and married," added Piper.

"And Traite. And obviously Chrisse. And I have no idea who you people are, but you super cute."

"That's Frank and Hazel, or Frazel."

"And Connor and Miranda, oh I know, Mirandor. And it's Nico and Will right, let's see how about,"

"that's Solangelo."

"Okay, and I don't know who you are."

"This is my husband Jason."

"I've got it, Jiper. And I don't know you."

"That's Leo and Calypso, Cleo." Then Zeus cleared his throat.

"Lord Zeus I, wait what." The not so dead demigods were looking around the room confused.

"I guess we have some explaining to do." Percy said, as the new counsel took their seats.n

Time skip, after explaining stuff because I'm lazy.

They were all given immortality, the same kind as the gods, without the extra godly stuff.

Luke POV

Why can't I stop thinking about her. I feel like I need to tell her, but now she's different, I don't know if I can. "Selina, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"What's up Luke?"

"Should I tell her?"

"Well you've spent the entire three years that you were dead talking about her and wishing you told her when you were alive, so yeah, probably."

"But what if she freaks out and makes them kill me again?"

"She won't, trust me. But if you haven't told her by tomorrow, I will."

Time skip, later.

I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about her. I guess I'll go for a walk, that usually helps. Hey there's someone sitting on the bench over there, it looks like they're crying. Oh my Gods, it's her. "Hey, what's wrong." Instead of responding she just hugs me. We stay there for a few minutes, until she stops crying. "Hey, it's alright. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really. Can we talk about something else?"

"Sure. So goddess of the moon, any pros or cons about that."

"Well, I get to live forever with my friends and family, but kelp head is in charge of everything I do. I can look however I want, but Aphrodite and Piper keep changing my hair back when ever I cut it. And I guess I'm a maiden goddess."

"So, is that a pro or a con?"

"Well I mean, Percy isn't as strict as my dad, so I doubt he would freak out if I broke my oath, but I'm sure I can only break it once. Like Rachel, she's the oracle so she shouldn't date, but Apollo let her have one relationship."

"So if someone were to come along and tell you that they love you, how would you respond?"

"Well that depends on who's telling me, I mean kelp head, owl face, and Jason tell me all the time."

"I mean if someone were to come up and say, I have loved you for as long as I can remember, I'm sorry for hurting you, I thought I was doing the right thing at the time, and now I know you probably won't forgive me, but I love you."

"Well then I would probably say, I love you too, and then go like this." Then she kissed me, full on the lips. When she pulled away I was shocked, she laughed at me, "I'm not as oblivious as Percy, I knew what you were trying to say."

"So,"

"So, What?"

"So does that mean you love me?"

"I always have." Then she kissed me again before walking back to her temple.

Time skip , next morning.

Third person POV

Everyone was gathered in the throne room just chatting and waiting for Thalia and Luke to come in so they could tell everyone where they were going to school for the rest of the year, or until they get discovered. The doors opened and the talking stopped. Standing in the doorway was Thalia and Luke, holding hands. "What?"

"Thaluke is real!!!!!!" Squealed Selina and Aphrodite.