Meet Percy Jackson - Amberly D'Amour

^^I think we know the drill, Amberley's outfit

Perfect blond hair, Perfect California tan, Perfect pearly white teeth, Perfect kaleidoscope eyes, Perfect figure, Perfect me. Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Amberly D'Amour. Yes, my last name is French, no I am not French. I'm roman, well, half roman. That's right, my mom is Venus, roman goddess of love and beauty. Apparently I was claimed right after some big war against the earth or something. Anyway, here I am in high school, where I am the queen, and every queen should have her king right? That's where Percy Jackson comes in. Raven windswept black hair, amazing tan, toned muscles, mesmerizing sea green eyes, and he always wore a necklace with a grey owl pendant on it. The perfect guy for the perfect girl.

At school I claim to be a daughter of Aphrodite because I'm supposed to stay under cover. I know they're like the same person, but I don't care. Everyone does what I want because I was gifted with charm speak. That means that all the girls bow down to me, and I have a different boy inside of me every hour. Call me a slut, I don't care. Back to Percy, he's perfect, but every time I ask him out, he refuses. I guess I'll have to resort to charmspeak. I didn't want to, but I'm done playing the waiting game. Oh, here he comes now. "Hey Percy."

"Oh, um, hi Amberley."

"So, why don't we skip class and find a nice janitor's closet to talk in?"

"Um, talk about what?"

"Oh, you know, you, me, life, demigods, gods, other important things."

"Um, well I kind of have to go to Greek now, so, bye."

Time to shine, "wait Percy, come back." I used as much charm speak as I could, and he just kept running?

Time skip, Lunch.

After the first three periods, which consisted of me having sex with the captain of the football team in the janitor's closet, the captain of the basketball team in the boys locker room, and a jock on the wrestling team in an empty classroom. Now it was time to win over Percy Jackson. I came to the conclusion that he just couldn't hear me when I was trying to call him before. There he is now, sitting with the swim team eating lunch. "Hey Percy," I purred as I walked up to him, "want to ditch this place and go somewhere more, private." I saw all of his swim team buddies in a daze because of my charm speak.

"Ummm, sure." It worked.

"Ok, how about we go find a closet."

"Alright." I was finally going to have Percy Jackson inside of me.

Time skip, in Janitor's closet.

"So, Percy baby, it's a little hot in her. Maybe we should take of a few layers."

"Amberly, I don't know how to tell you this but, your a demigod."

"What! How did you know that. I mean yeah, how else would I charmspeak you?"

"So you already knew this?"

"Yeah, I'm a daughter of Venus."

"Ok. When did you find out?"

"Right before school started. How do you know what I am?"

"Have you heard of the second great prophecy?"

"Duh,"

"well, I'm one of the seven." No way, I was about to be f****d by one of the seven!!!!

"That's so cool." Time to amp up the charm speak. "So, I'm really hot right now. Mind helping me take my clothes off."

"You do realize you can't charm, speak a god right." WHAT?!?!

"What do you mean?" The next thing I know we were surrounded by a bright light. When it cleared we were on Olympus in the throne room.

"One sec. I'm just going to see if someone is here." Percy left and came back with the most beautiful woman ever.

"Hello Child, I heard that you tried to get in Percy's pants. I'll have you know that he is married and the king of the gods. You are also not allowed to use charm speak anymore." With that I was flashed back to school.