Meet Calypso - Joseph Brock

^^Calypso's outfit

Calypso Valdez. That girl is perfect. Let me introduce myself. My name is Joseph Brock and I am the hottest guy at Phœnix high, no in the world. I have short brown hair, clear blue eyes, and an amazing body. I can get any girl I want, except for Calypso. And she's the only one I want. She looks like a goddess with her caramel skin, cinnamon hair that's always in a braid over her shoulder, and her almond shaped chocolate brown eyes. Like I said, she's perfect. I have the perfect plan to get her. I'll just tell her I'm the demigod son of Zeus. Foolproof. Then we go to my house, I get her pregnant, she marries me, and we have another three kids, so they can occupy each other while we have sex every night. Oops, there's the bell for lunch, time to put my plan into action.

Time skip, five minutes.

There she is in all her glory. She's sitting with her friends Caroline, Jeremy, Josie, and Elizabeth(TVD anyone?). I walk up to her confidently. She's listening to her friends talk about Athena knows what, while playing with the necklace she always wears. It's a leather cord with a flaming hammer on it. I don't know who she wears it, it's like the symbol of Hephaestus, god of blacksmiths or something like that. Hey, maybe she's a real demigod, then she might know I'm lying. No that can't be true. Once I reach her table I put my hand on her waist and sit down beside her. "Hey babe, I'll see you at my place tonight." I whisper into her ear. She turn and looks at me with her eyes full of love....., wait DISGUST. "Ewww, no. I'm in a serious relationship asshole." She says while scooting away from me. "But I'm the son of Zeus, and I can tell you're a demigod too, because you wear the symbol of Hephaestus, the husband of your mother, Aphrodite." She looks at me and laughs. "You are no demigod, and neither am I."

Just then, a dracne burst into the cafeteria, making everyone but me and Calypso run and scream. "I smell titanesssssss." It hisses, then looks at Calypso. Wait she's that Calypso, from the island. "Yes I'm that Calypso," she says as if she read my thoughts. Then she turned to the monster and says. "Either I can send you to Tartarus, or you can send yourself there." Then the dracne starts to bow and says, "sorry my lady, I did not realize you were here. Your sent has been altered." "I am aware, now please, go and receive your punishment." Calypso threw a dagger at the dracne and it willingly turned into gold dust. Then she turned to me and threw a dagger right at my head, but it passed through. "Like I said, you're no demigod." Then someone from the crowd asked, "who are you really."

She just smirked and said, "one sec. VALDEZ GET YOUR BUT HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I PULVERIZE YOU." Wait, I thought she was Valdez. Then there was a tornado of fire right beside here. When the flames died down there was a boy standing next to her. He looked like a Latino Santa's elf. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt, suspenders, a tool belt, and a necklace that matched Calypso's, except it had a white peacock instead of a flaming hammer. "I am Calypso, the one that was stuck on the island. I was rescued four months ago by this man right here." "I am Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, (insert other titles here), and husband of Calypso. The first one to reveal herself." Then they left in another fire tornado. Leaving a lot of shocked mortals behind.