Meet RED - Spencer St James

^^Rachel's outfit (also low key glee crossover

Hey losers, my name is Spencer St. James, and I rule Clarion ladies academy. I have light brown wavy hair, and soft blue eyes. Plus, my parents are Broadway legends, Rachel Berry and Jesse St. James, so I'm super rich. All the girls bow down to me, except for two, my best friend since birth Isabella Pierce, and the charity case Rachel Elizabeth Dare. She was the most annoying person ever. For starters, she's prettier than me even without makeup, and whenever someone says anything about the gods, she insults the god they were talking about, and acts as if she is better than them. I don't know why she does it, but she does and it's annoying. Plus she always wore this weird leather necklace with a teddy bear head pendant. Oh here she comes.

"Hey RED, how's everyone's least favourite charity case." "Hey, only my friends get to call me RED. And trust me, I'm the farthest thing here from a charity case." "You have friends, I'll believe when I see it." "Yes, I have lots of friends, and a very loving boyfriend." "Sure you do little miss charity." "Did you not hear me say that I'm the farthest thing here from a charity case. Do you even know who my father is?" "Let me guess, you're going to say Zeus and try and take the school from me." Before she can respond someone turned her around and gave her a hug. They pulled away and I realized that the man was Mr. Dare, the man who owns half of New York.

"Hey dad, What are you doing here?" "Wait, that's your dad?" "Ummmm, yeah, hence why I called him dad." Oops. "So dad, Why are you here?" "Well Octavian is at the house waiting for you, he says that he has a surprise for you. Something about your five month anniversary." "OMG, I almost forgot that was today. Can talk to my teachers and get my work for me. I gotta go." "Okay, I'll see you later sweetheart." Then Rachel ran away. "So, who's Octavian?" "Rachel's boyfriend." Then he walked away too.

Time skip, the next day.

Rachel came back to school the next day looking happier than ever. When she waved to a friend I noticed that she had a ring on her left hand ring finger. Since she has super rich parents, maybe I should befriend her. "Hey Rachel. How was your date?" "Why do you care?" "Ummm, because I'm your friend, duh." "Since when." "Since forever." "You mean since you found out that my dad is THE Mr. Dare?" A look of realization spread across her face. "Oops." All Hades broke loose. Everyone in the hallway started whispering and yelling and asking Rachel too be their friend. Then Rachel yelled, "JUST BECAUSE I HAVE THE RICHEST PARENTS OUT OF ALL OF YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT I LIKE TO THROW MY MONEY AROUND FOR POPULARITY. I'M NOT GOING TO BE FRIENDS WITH ANYONE JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GET CLOSE TO MY MONEY MORE THAN ME. SO SHUT UP, AND GROW UP." After that the bell rang and we all went to period one.

Time skip, after lunch.

"Ladies, could you please report to the auditorium." The announcement blared over the speakers. Last time we had an unscheduled assembly, was when the principal found out that Brad and Angelina were getting a divorce, so this better be good. When I got to the auditorium there were fifteen people on stage. One of them really caught my eye. He looked about my age, with blond hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, and toned muscles. He was looking around the audience like he was trying to find someone, while holding a necklace with a green pendant on it. His eyes stop in my general direction and he waved. I'm about to wave back when a blur of red flies past me onto the stage and attacked the blond boy in a hug. Only then did I realize that the girl was Rachel, which means that the boy is Octavian. But who are the rest of the people? "Hello students, I am the all powerful Zeus and we are the Olympians." What was Rachel doing onstage with the Olympians!?!?

Then a guy, who I would assume is Apollo because he radiated sunlight, stepped up and said, "we are here to reveal a very important Hero at this school. She is so fabulous that she hit the titan lord Kronos in the eyeball with a blue hairbrush. Ladies I give you, Rachel." "Hello, you all know me as Rachel Elizabeth Dare, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Dare, that is only part of who I am. I host the oracle of Delphi, I am the oracle of Camp half blood. Survivor of the second titan war and the giant war. Like Apollo said, I hit Kronos in the eye with a hairbrush, and I am also the Fiancée of Octavian, the Augur of New Rome." Then before anyone could comment, they flashed out.