You simply shrugged your shoulders, the way of fate something completely out of your control. However, the fact that Phil knew so much about the embarrassing event from a week ago made you think of Dan. Had he really taken such an interest that he was willing to talk about it for a week to his friend? The odd sensation of butterflies in your stomach quickly swarmed, your heart feeling like it was being tickled by a thousand glittered wings. Your face began to flush at the thought, though you couldn't understand why that was. You deduced that it was probably the fever creeping up on you once again.

You decided it would be good to steer the topic in a different direction for now. You looked to the side of where the room had previously been empty, a modest sized futon now taking up some space. You walked over to the furniture and fell onto it, breathing in wistfully as you relaxed onto the comfy cushions. A scratchy cough escaped your lungs, a small reminder that you were currently still sick. "Nice job with the futon, Phil. At least now the apartment seems a little more homey." You chuckled happily to yourself. "Soon I'll be able to invite guests over, once it's more presentable I mean."   

Phil smirked, walking towards the futon and sitting on the ground beside it, resting his back against the wall. "Glad I could help, (Y/N). You know, I'm sure once this place is set up Dan would love to come visit." You jerked your head up at the mention of his name, the fuzzy image of his wispy brown curls invading your thoughts for one swift moment. You stared up at the ceiling, a faint blush dusting your cheeks. When you were quiet for a little longer than usual, Phil spoke up to break the silence, his voice on the brink of a whisper. "I mean, you've already met him once and now I'm sitting here talking to you while we set up your apartment. It'd be really cool if we could all hang out someday; get to know you better as a friend."

You pushed yourself into a sitting position, looking down at Phil on the ground. Just a single day in London and you were already considered as someone's friend? "What do you mean by friend? You just met me and only know a little bit about me based on the embarrassing descriptions of your roommate. Hell, I could be some maniac on the loose for all you know."

Phil tipped his head back as a small chuckle escaped him, his tongue poking through his teeth as his body shook from the giggles. "That's another thing Dan mentioned about you; you're quite funny! Seemingly quick to tell someone you could be a possible murderer, that's really not something an actual psychopath would tell people now is it?" You brought your lips out in a pout, feeling slightly abashed by how Phil was laughing at you. He was right though, you almost always warned people you could be a murderer. For no reason as well, it was just your go to!

"As for what I mean by friend, I'm serious! You seem like a really fun person to be around and I'd really like for all of use to hang out sometime, is that alright with you (Y/N)?"

Of course you weren't going to turn his offer down, you had to admit that Phil was really fun to be around. You could only imagine all the harebrained schemes he'd drag you into once you hung around him more. It seemed like he was the type of person to attract all sorts of interesting scenarios his way.

Then there was the thought of seeing Dan. Sure, you had been thinking about him for a while now, quick images of him flashing in your mind more times than you could count. But the thought of confronting him again after all you had put him through in the short time of the convention, it was a little daunting to face him again. What if the only reason he was talking about you a lot was because he was mad at you for the whole thing? What if Phil mistook his words for something good when in reality, he hated your guts? Then there was the case with the phone charger; you had unintentionally stolen it from him! If he was a famous person, did that mean he would send burly bodyguards to knock down your door and drag you to the police station for theft? Oh God, you hoped not!