I put the sweater aside and tugged her in a blanket. And while I was doing so, I felt that I was too close. And when I tilted my head to face her, my face was inches away from hers.

My heart unknowingly started pacing fast. And I bit my lip as I looked at hers, rosy colored and soft looking.

I shook that stupid thought off and backed away, just what was I thinking?!

But then I couldn't hold myself, not knowing why I even wanted to stare at her figure forever.

I glanced at her once again and decided to come closer, hoping she wouldn't wake up. And my lips came in touch with her soft cute cheek. I kissed it and backed away, not even daring to look back and see if she woke up as I rushed into my room, feeling a war of hormones starting in my system.

Just what have you done to me, (Y/N)?? So swaggy, huh?

____________________________________

Your POV

My hands travelles swiftly on the piano keys, producing astounding notes that fit perfectly together. Lights gathered around me as people cheered before I could even finish. There were hundreds of faces, but I wasn't even nervous at that as I kept playing confidently on the piano.

And now it was the time for the finale.

Do..

(Y/N)..

La..

Hey, (Y/N).

Ti...

(Y/N)!!

My eyes widened as I opened them fast and looked around, realizing I was dreaming and feeling dissapoimted at that. It was such a great dream and such a perfect composition.

But my eyes widened even more when they landed on Yoongi's face who looked as if he had just woken up.

"Huh? Did I.. Fall asleep? Wait, am I still.."

I looked around, realizing that I fell asleep on Yoongi's couch.

"Oh, my gosh, I slept here?? Did your parents see me??"

"Just my mom, but I explained for her the situation, don't worry."

I sighed,"well, good, I guess."

"Hey, (Y/N)," I looked up at Yoongi. "Isn't your event today? Like, three hours from now?"

My heart stopped as reality hit me.

Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!!!

I ran towards the door, not having any time to think of anything but to head home and change. Hopefully, I could get there on time and warm up a little.

But, soon I heard Yoongi calling from behind,"hey, wait! (Y/N)! You're shoeless!!"

I looked down at my feet and realized he was right. Soon, he came to me and handed me my shoes and said,"you can't go home alone. You don't know the way. Let me take you. It will be faster."

I nodded as I thought of all the things
I had to do. How could this happen to me?! I was always strict with time and never forgot about any important detail. So, how could I completely forget about the Seoul Grand Event??

I didn't know, but I felt nervous as I rode a train for the first time with Yoongi. I've never been on a train before.

It was too crowded. And Yoongi had to wrap his arm around me to prevent me from bumping into random people. And I flushed dumbly again, my heart racing so hard as I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.

More people came to our side and Yoongi had to pull me tighter that my head was now too close to his chest. And I could suddenly hear the loud thumping of his chest. Why was it beating so fast, too??

It perfectly fit mine, forming a unique, comforting composition that I've never heard before. We stayed like that all the way, my heart popping but my ear that was buried in his chest enjoying the harmony of our hearts.

**********†*******†**********

A/N: Is this good? Am I good at fluff or should I stop trying to write fluff? 😂
Idk why you even read this tbh, but thank you so much for reading and I promise I'll try to write better.

Love Yourselves ♥♥ ✌