I ran my fingers through my hair.Still trying to assure myself he said that just to keep me stay away from her.

Or is it not?

My anger rage and boiled within me.My breathing became heavy and my head hurts like hell.Is it too late now?

Too late to get her by my side?

Ah Ri

"Oppa i--"

I called out to Donghae as our walking slowly came into a halt in to one of a music room by the second floor of the school.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression;and in the end i couldn't even speak a word out from my mouth,

I only stood still by the door as my mind keeps on insisting to imagine the way Myungsoo expressed his face earlier while i don't even want it.

"Ah Ri,i'm sorry i shouldn't have interfere." he spoke softly while one of his hand reaches out towards my face and caressing my supple cheek as he gave me an apologetic looks.

I shook my head instantly

"No,it's..fine,Oppa-ah.It's not like...i have feelings for him either." i looked away and my eyes scanning around-hoping anything that came into my mind could change the subject here.

"Are you..by any chance hurt?" I looked back at him.He only flashes me a faint smile and shake his head lightly,

"I'm fine,Ah Ri.Don't worry.He didn't even hit me at all remember,"

That's right.Myungsoo didn't hit him or do any physical violence attack on Donghae.Instead,he was the one who blows out a fist onto Myungsoo's face.Saying that i'm his girlfriend so he might think that Myungsoo will not stick around me anymore.

I didn't answered and despite having this awkward conversation with him,my eyes stopped at a white guitar by the other side of the room-leaning by the side of a grand piano.I didn't know the school bought a new facility of a guitar?

Slowly,i make my way towards it and grabbed the guitar up;strumming my fingers on the strings and even it was in a great condition.

"This guitar is..beautiful." I mumbled as my eyes analyzing every inch of the white instrument in my hands.

Donghae came up beside me-smiling gently as ever,

"Want me to teach you a song?"

"Eh?" I lift my chin up to met his shady gazes;

"For real?" I reassured him-returning the same length of his smile.Until he nodded then grab my hand gently to sit by the corner of the room where there was a red thick carpet laid neatly on top of the cold hard floor,preventing our bottoms to came in contact with the coldness.

"This is a duet if you don't mind..?" He grins as i sit just in front of him right after i handed him the white guitar,

I shrugs my shoulders up and smiled;

"I don't mind.Instead,i think it is terrific."

"Okay then.By any chance,do you know the song IU and 2Am Seullong played together as a duet?"

After some seconds of thinking,i suddenly realized he meant by the Queen of solo Lee Ji Eun and 2Am ballad member Seullong's duet song.Instantly i nod rapidly,

"Yes!'Nagging we fall in love' right

"Yeah," He chuckled.

"Are we gonna sing that? Woah,i've been wanting to duet with someone by that song!" The immediate intense of atmosphere around us breaks through by the enlightened one