Chapter 11

Kieran began to retell her story, " it started after i had finished rejecting Jared. Once i had run out of the house iI ran into a clearing...

Entering the small cabin, Kieran picked up her duffle bag then walked outside to sift. Once shifted Kieran made sure her scent had cleared from the area so that no one could find it, then walked to the water to rinse off so that her scent was washed off of her so that she would be harder to track. Running in the direction she kew there was unclaimed territory, she headed North.

Kieran had been running for just over five days in her wolf form. She had little food or water. Only small rabbits and rivers that she found on her way. She couldn't leave the unclaimed territory, if other packs saw her, she could be caught. Not that they would be able to in-prison her or kill her, they could report her so 'The Wood Pack could find her.

It had been raining constantly science Kieran had left. Fortunately, because of the weather, it meant that her scent would be harder to find because the rain would wash it away. The wouldn't be able to track her. Deciding that it was probably time for a rest, Kieran walked further until she found a small cave that as close enough to a small stream, so that she could drink and clean herself. Shifting back, she placed her bag near the back of the cave so that it couldn't b seen if anyone happen to walk past. Opening her bag so that she could change clothes, she noticed that there was a lot of money in her bag. More than what had previously been in their. There used to be only  £2,000, and now there was just over £10,100. Kieran had no idea where the money had come from. After getting over the shock Kieran decided to just et it g and stop over thinking it.

Shifting back into her wolf, Kieran curled up around her bag, at the back of the cave and fell asleep, wondering if she had made the right decision to leave. She knew there was going to be a long adventure ahead of her...

Kieran awoke to the sound of paws smashing against the ground heading towards her, she could tell that there was five of them. Kieran was confused. I thought there was no wolf packs around here. Just t be on the safe side, Kieran climbed. Up the tree just outside of the cave she was in, waiting for the other wolves to show themselves. The sound of paws had stopped and she heard the wolves shifting into their human form. They obviously kew she was there, and yet they showed no intention of fighting her. The wolves slowly gathered around the tree and stared up at the young girl that was hiding in the tree.

Looking down at the five wolves, Kieran could tell that they were rouges. She was scared but at the same time she was curious as to why they seemed familiar to her. Especially the blue haired man and the silver eyed man.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is," said the wolf with the familiar blue hair.
"If it isn't out little princess." Continued the silvered eyed male.

It wasn't until both men spoke and one called her 'Princess', did Kieran remember where she knew them from. She still remembered the name of the leader of the group.

The memories that came forth just from seeing the five familiar faces made Kieran burn with rage and the sky darken. "QUINN. I'LL KILL YOU!" Kieran screamed s she jumped out of the tree, planning to flatten the silver eyed man where he stood. Unfortunately, Quinn saw it coming and held out his arms to catch her. With his arms under her legs and back, and Kieran's arms around his neck, Quinn said, "i am glad that you remember my name, but if you wanted me to carry you like he princess you are, you could have just asked me." Shaking her head to clear her mind after hearing Quinn's sarcastic reply to her threat, Kieran started to move around in his arms, struggling to get free, but his hold was too strong.

Kieran felt Quinn start to walk forwards. She felt her body start to be pushed upright as she was passed to another of the men. Her arms and legs wrapped around him, like a small child does to their parent. Kieran felt all the anger leave her body as she breathed in the scent and felt the warmth of the arms hugging her small body. For some reason, although she knew that these five wolves were the ones who had killed her parents, she felt safe. The safest she's ever felt.

Tilting her head backwards, after hearing a soft chuckle come from the voice by hear ear and the torso of the man moving, Kieran found herself peering into a pair of grey eyes that were framed by long blue lashes. Looking further up Kieran saw that it was the man with the blue hair. Thinking back to when her parents were killed, this wolf had held her as she cried, and protected her from seeing her agents being ripped to shreds. Maybe that's by i feel so safe with him.

"This is the second time we've met and I still haven't introduced myself. For that i am sorry." Came a husky voice from above her. "My name is Kain."

The last three men introduced themselves. "I'm Sebastian and this is Levi' said the black-haired, briny-red eyed man, while pointing to a younger man with brown hair and blue eyes next to him. The last man pointed to himself, "and I'm Yuichii", who had dark brown hair and eyes.

"Now that the introductions are done, you should come with us", spoke Kain from above Kieran's head. Looking around she was sceptical about with she should go with the men. They hadn't caused her any harm yet, and surely if they were going to the would have done it already.

Realising that even if she said no the routes would take her anyway, she quickly scrambled free and ran into the cave. She quickly grabbed her bag and after a brief pause and take of breath to calm herself down, she walked back out to the rouges.

Seeing that the young girl was ready, all shifted into their wolves forms and Kieran followed. All the rouges stared at the wolf in amazement. They had never seen a wolf so big for such a small person. Shaking off the amazement, they started running in the direction that they called home. Kieran couldn't help but think how strange it was that they had managed to find her, and why it was the same five wolves from when she was younger. But then again having the Alpha be her mate, having a strange wolf with strange powers had also strange, so things didn't seem to surprise her much anymore.

But that didn't matter now. All she knew was that she was following five people she barely knew, rouges at that, people she knew nothing about, back to the home. Anything could have been waiting for her there.