Prolouge

As far back as she could remember, things had always been hard. With her parents constantly ignoring her and her brother and sister always treating her like she was shit on the bottom of their shoe that they just couldn't get rid of no matter how hard they tried. She always tried her hardest to gain her families approval but it seemed that no matter what she did, she always seemed to find her siblings picking on her.

From a young age her so called 'family and friends' (from the wood pack) had abused her. No matter how hard she tired, Kieran could never think of what she had done, that, everyone thought she deserved to be abused for.

They shoved her into doors, and onto the floor, they pushed her in front of cars and shoved her into the walls and locked her in the packs cleaning cupboard. It seemed that no matter what they did, she still stayed because they were family and although she knew what they were doing was wrong, she still felt as if she deserved it. They had abused her beaten her to a pulp, a bloody mess, they even stabbed her but because she was a Werewolf she healed quickly. Although it was faster than should have been able to, evening being a Werewolf.

Her whole family was a pack of Werewolf's. Her Mum (Melissa Miles) who died when she was twenty seven and her Dad (David Miles) who died when he was thirty, both had similar wolves when they shifted and were the pack warriors. In human form her parents both had dirty blonde coloured hair, her Dads being darker and to his ears in a fashionable style, with eyes a deep chocolate brown, and her Mums being lighter and down to her shoulders (which she normally wore in a messy bun), with piercing ice blue eyes. Her Mum was 5ft 11in and her Dad was 6ft 4in. In their wolf form, they both had the same colour fur as their hair colour and their eyes stayed the same as well, also their head reaching the same height as, their human height.

Her Brother (Harrison Miles) and Sister (Zoe Miles) were both twins at the age of nineteen and were the typical Player and Whore, while they were in school. They both looked similar to their parents, with darker brown hair. Harrison's hair was a dark chocolate brown, short back and sides, with honey brown coloured eyes, was 6ft 3in and had a chocolate coloured wolf that had his honey coloured eyes and was fully grown to his human height. Whereas Zoe had bleached blonde hair going down to the middle of her back in separate strands, where she had dyed it so much her hair was in bad condition and had started to fall out, with pale ice blue eyes like her Mum and was 5ft 10in. Her wolf was a dirty blonde and mud brown wolf with pale, lifeless ice blue eyes, and like her twin and parents she was the same height in both forms.

The differences started with Kieran. She looked nothing like her family. She was the youngest of her family at the age of sixteen, and definitely the strangest. She was quiet and shy and only had one friend called Chloe, who was her opposite; loud, confident and a slut. They were a strange set of friends.

Kieran had short hair reaching the bottom of her neck, but what was unusual about it was the colour. The left hand side of her hair was and ice-white blonde which contrasted from the jet black on the right side. Although both colours were on the opposite ends of the scale, both looked good with the other and both had a purple hue to it. She was 6ft, which made her appear to be an even bigger freak to those around her. Next were her eyes. Most of the time they were a deep dark forest green, but the unusual part was that when she felt strong emotions they changed colour, just like a mood stone. She was the opposite to her family and that's what caused her the most problems.

When Kieran was the young age of six. There was an incident. Something that no one thought would happen, yet it did. It was because of this that Kieran became more of an outcast than she had before. People stopped talking to her and slowly started to ignore her over time things got worse.

Since the horrible incident, she was abused worse by her sibling and pack members, and was made the pack slave. Throughout all of the abuse, the Alpha had no idea. He was always away, sorting out alliances with other packs, never spending time at home because of all the memories that he had with his mate.  When the Alpha was home the pack just abused her secretly making sure that didn't cause too much damage that would cause the Alpha to notice.

For ten years she was abused, from the age of six until she was sixteen. Some things changed after she shifted for the first time. She trained in both her wolf form and human for and became as strong as she could. Still she dealt with the usual treatment and pain from both her family and people in the pack.

It wasn't her ideal life and when she knew that, at the first chance she got she would be leaving that wretched place that she was forced to called home.

At the age of sixteen, she was finally pushed over the edge. Being neglected and rejected by her whole family and pack, she thought that maybe her mate would love her but she wasn't as naive as people thought, she was so she was aware that her mate probably wouldn't accept her, but she still hoped that he would.

After having to deal with the pain of everyone who was meant to love her, rejected her she ran straight from the place she had been living in for her first sixteen years of her life and into the woods.

She ran for five days without ever looking back.