Chapter 10

"K-K-Kieran? But... But how?" Jared stuttered quietly, while the four wolves in front of him snickered under their breaths and the other Rouges laughed loudly.

Kieran watched Jared's reaction with amusement. It had been four years since she had left, making her twenty years old, and Jared was still as stupid.

It took a while for the rouges to stop laughing, but a simple gesture of Kieran's hand, had them all stopping at once.

"What do you mean 'How'?" Kieran questioned teasingly. "How as in 'How am I here?' and 'How am I not dead?'... Well the answer is pretty simple but it might take a while to retell and I'm not sure you'll understand." She carried on. Tilting her head to the left slightly, in a mocking manner.

Jared was still shocked stood in his place with his mouth hanging open. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Jared finally answered. "What are you doing here? How did you survive?" Shaking his head once again, Jared carried on, "You know what? That doesn't matter. You're back and that's all that matters."

Kieran had a confused look on her face. "What do you mean by 'You're back and that's all that matters', you hate me."

"Oh don't act so coy. You're my mate of course I care. I could never hate you." At this all the Rouges growled, including Harrison and the Wood Pack just stood there with their mouths wide open gasps coming from their mouths. It couldn't be true. Alpha Jared said that he could never be mated to such a low life. He had denied them being mates in front of the whole pack when Kieran had 'rejected' him. Why was he suddenly saying it now? Why would he lie to his own pack?

Kieran just stared back at him. She couldn't believe he had the guts to say that to her after what he had done. He was pathetic. "I am not your mate. I will never be your mate... even if I was, I rejected you and you mated another."

"You're my mate. I need you to survive. You belong at my side. You belong with me. You belong to me." Jared shouted. He face was going red and his wolf was starting to come through. Kieran was his whether she liked it or not. If she didn't he would just force her to be with him. There was nothing she could do any way.

One of the loudest roars that Jared had ever heard, sounded through the air. The ground shaking from the volume. It was Harrison.

"How DARE you say that about Kieran. She was NEVER yours. She will NEVER be yours... You lost your chance with her the MINUTE you chose that whore Chloe over Kieran. You picked someone who was easy, someone who would satisfy your own needs. You didn't care about your pack. You don't deserve to be Alpha. Just like Kieran said 'You will never truly be happy. Lying about your mate will bring you horrible consequences that you won't like... This pack with fall', Even a blind man could see she was right." By the end of his speech, Harrison was shaking he was so angry. No one was speaking, there was complete silence in the air. No one from The Wood Pack, was expecting someone to defend Kieran, especially not Harrison, the Head Warrior of their pack. Only the Rouge pack expected it.

After getting over his shock, Jared decided to say what the whole pack was thinking. "Why are you getting so defensive? It's not like you were the best brother to her. Is this your way of trying to make up for your past mistakes? Also you have NO right to TELL me that MY mate isn't MINE."

This made everyone strain their ears to hear Harrisons reply. However, they didn't have to. He shouted so loud and powerful that the ground shook, knocking people over. "She's not YOURS she. Is. MINE."

The pack just stared at him with looks of disgust. The Rouges all already knew and just snickered at the packs disgusted looks.

Jared, as usual, was the first to speak up. "What the FUCK? That's wrong and disgusting. She is your SISTER. That's INCEST. You're sick." The whole time Jared looked like he wanted to throw up.

The Wood Pack were murmuring their agreements. It was wrong. By this point Kieran was sick to death of everything. The weather got worse. Just like it had been the day she left the pack. She teleported in front of Jared and grabbed his throat with her hand, as a powerful wind swirled around the pair causing Kieran's hair to whip everywhere.

"You have NO right to tell me what is right and what is wrong. You don't control me. You have no say in this what-so-ever." Kieran snarled menacingly into Jared's face. Spit flying from her mouth and landing on her face.

By now the weather had gotten so out of control, that even with their enhanced hearing, no one apart from Jared and Kieran could hear.

Jared was disgusted. How could she do this to him? She was his mate not Harrisons. Is that really what she had been up to when she was gone? Gaining his speech back he struggled to get his words out due to Kieran still hold his throat. Her hand slowly tightening.

Wheezily, Jared drew in a sharp breathe and with a hoarse voice, he spoke, "I don't know how many times I have to say this but you are MINE. Not this sick bastard, who is your BROTHER, who is obviously delirious from being locked up in the cell."

Kieran tightened her hand. She was getting sick to death of this prick. "Now you listen here, because I'M not going to repeat this again once I'm finished. I rejected you. If you don't remember, let me remind you, I Kieran Miles reject you Jared Wood and Harrison IS my mate." When she was done talking Kieran had calmed down slightly, causing the sky to go bad to the clear blue that it was beforehand. Releasing her grip around Jared's throat, dropping him to the ground, Kieran took a step back watching Jared clutch his throat as he tried to regain his breath.

Sitting down in front of Jared, Kieran looked around at the two packs surrounding them both. Jared's pack shifting uncomfortably on their feet with some in their wolf forms ready to attack if needed. The Rouges were all sat down talking amongst each other or laying down in their wolf forms. They were completely relaxed, the Wood pack wasn't a threat to them. Kieran laughed a little shaking her head downwards in amusement as Harrison came and stood beside her.

"Well... I guess I have a few things that I need to explain. First, Harrison isn't my brother-"Gasps came from the woods pack "-I'll come to that explanation in a bit. You wanted to know how I was still alive so I will tell you."

Everyone from all the pack gathered closer to hear what Kieran had to say. The Wood pack not caring that there was a group of Rougges with them. They wanted to know the story of how this girl had left after the 'rejection' then came back with a whole pack of her own. They wanted to know how Harrison was her mate. Their curiousity stronger than their hatred of Rouges.

Once everyone was Seated around Kieran, Elders and Children included, Even Chloe and Zoe came out curious as well about what was happening.

Kieran started with her explaination.