Chapter 9

Alpha Jared was doing paperwork for the pack. All the financials that needed to be checked over because a lot of the packs money had gone into rebuilding what the rouges had destroyed. He was also trying to avoid any questions that that pack was asking him concerning the pack and Harrison.

After he had beaten Harrison unconscious, he had gone straight to his office to sort through things. That had been a week ago.

Jared was just finishing his last piece of paperwork when alarms rang throughout the house. The Rouges were finally attacking. Jared was both annoyed with the rouges and happy that they had finally attacked the pack and stopped taunting them. He put down his paper and rushed out of his office, down the stairs and outside were all the Warriors had gathered, trying to keep the Rouges from entering the house.

The Rouges were coming from everywhere. There seemed to be no end. There was only about one-hundred Warriors to about three-hundred rouges.

However, most of the Rouges were just sat around the house as if to stop anyone from escaping. Leaving only about fifty left to fight the Warriors.

Jared scoffed under his breath. There was no way he was going to let the Rouges win. If only a few of the Rouges were going to fight, Jared could win easily. Jared heard a loud growl come from behind the tallest and biggest rouge, which was at the back nearest the trees. Jared was glad that that Rouge wasn't fighting. It could cause a lot of damage. It was huge. It had Chocolate Brown fur and bright silver eyes. Out of all of the rouges this one stood out the most. It was by far the biggest and looked a lot angrier than the others. Almost as if Jared had personally offended it but, that wasn't possible Jared knew he had never met this Rouge before. Jared smelt that familiar scent again, the one that he smelt when he first discovered Harrison's betrayal and couldn't help but think, this can't have been the wolf that Harrison was meeting up with. He said he was doing it for his mate. This rouge couldn't possible be it. Could he?

The growl echoed all around the wolves, making them all position themselves ready to lunge. Even the ones on the outside. It vibrated the floor underneath them and the wind picked up a little. The sky started to dark and thunder rumbled across the sky. Lightening lighting up the now dark battle grounds. Jared got curious, Why does this all seem so familiar? The growl sounded again and the rouges all lunged.

The fight had now been going on for a couple of hours. A lot of the Warriors had dropped to the floor too injured to carry on. Passing out from the blood lose. However, once they were down, the Rouges just stepped over them and carried on fighting. Never once finishing off, their enemy. It was so confusing. The Rouges never once looked beaten. In the few hours of fighting, only three rouges had been harmed which was pointless because as soon as it was hurt the other rouges protected it until the next rouge came in to take their place while the injured took their seat on the side line.

Down in the cells, Harrison had been sleeping until he heard all of the noise going on above him. He sat in the same place he had for the last three weeks. The only difference was now he was littered with bruises and he had a smile on his face.

Harrison heard the door open a couple of hours after the fighting started and he didn't have to look to know who it was.

"Hey?.. You're not asleep are you? Not when I'm trying to break you out?" Spoke the newcomer.

Harrison opened his eyes smiling when he saw them familiar face. Their bright eyes shining straight back at him. "How could I be asleep when there's a face like yours in front of me?" he spoke jokingly.

"Well... any way. It's time to get you out." And with that they grabbed the silver bars and pulled. The bars bending wide enough so that Harrison could get through.

Carefully stepping through so he didn't hurt himself, he then threw his arms out and embraced the other in a tight hug. "I've missed you so much! You have no idea."

Stepping backwards Harrison released his gripped before adding, "I can't believe I had to wait three weeks to see my mate again. I'm never leaving you again."

After a couple more silent minuets, Harrison and his mate stepped out of the Prison and walked back over to behind the wolf with the big silver eyes.

Just as they reached him another wolf with bright grey eyes came running over and jumping on Harrison. It took him slightly longer than it should to figure out who it was.

"Holy SHIT! So that's what you meant by 'See you on the outside mate.' I thought I would never see you again." He shouted, before grabbing the other wolfs' neck in a head lock and rubbing its head with his knuckles.

Shifting back, Kain bit Harrisons arm. By shifting back he was now naked and it became slightly awkward holding a naked man so Harrison screamed before releasing him.

After catching up for about five minutes, there shouting and screaming had gained the attention of the pack and the other Rouges. Including Jared, who was currently storming over to them right now. Everyone else had stopped fighting.

Leaning over slightly, Harrison whispered into his mates ear, "I wonder what his reaction will be when he figures out who you are?" ending with a slight chuckle.

Once Jared reached them he took a look at the huge rouge with Silver eyes, the Rouge that disappeared from the jail cells, Harrison and lastly a girl with Black and white hair.

"K-K-Kieran? But... But how?" Jared stuttered quietly, while the four wolves in front of him snickered under their breaths and the other Rouges laughed loudly.