34..

Just warning you guys but next chapter will be a big time hop
------------------------------------------

Leveah's POV

Today was Valentine's Day and Bibby has been asking me to come to his house so me him and our daughter could spend it together

I have really been considering getting back with him because he's really been proving his self and I just might give him another chance.

I got dressed and grabbed my car keys going to my car I had to go pick up my daughter from Bibby because I missed her.

I drive the 20 minutes to his house and got out seeing someone's car was in the driveway.

I used my key to open up the door and was shocked when I seen Bibby and some girl kissing on his couch.

" wow, just when I was thinking about giving your dumb ass a chance " I said shaking my head and going to get Reina.

We named her Reina Amour Dickinson, I loved the name because Reina means Queen I'm Spanish.

I made Rylee the godmom and she was super hype because they also have the same middle name and Bibby said he wants herb to be the god dad.

I feel bad for my baby because between all her uncles and herb being her god dad Bibby being her dad and killa being her big cousin my baby is not going to be able to do anything.

" wait Leveah it's not what you think !" Bibby said grabbing my arm before I could get out the door.

" get off me !" I said snatching away from him.

" how it is not what I think when y'all was sitting here about to fuck on the couch and with my child here Bibby ? " I said shaking my head and opening the door about to walk out.

" I'm sorry Leveah but like I said it's not what you think " he said.

" it's fine enjoy your Valentine's Day " I said leaving before any tears could fall and carefully strapped my babygirl in.

I got in the drivers seat and looked up to see Bibby standing at the door cursing the girl out before she got in her car and left.

He looked at me and we locked eyes before I looked away and drove off.

I needed to think and I think best with food in my system so I decided to stop a portillo's.

" hi welcome to portillo's what can I get you " the girl at the counter asked me.

I order my food and decided to eat it in the restaurant, I sat in one of the booths and sat my babygirls car seat next to me as I begin to eat.

" well if it isn't Ms. leveah " I heard a familiar voice say making me turn around and instantly smile.