29..

Rylee's POV
2 weeks later..

It's been two weeks since everything went down and i haven't seen money since, either his mom or Mally takes killa back and forth to us

Mally had something to do today so he couldn't go get him from his moms house where he had been staying and his mom hasn't been answering the phone so I had to go get him my self.

I got dressed and walked out the house making sure to lock it before getting in my G-wagon and pulling off.

Once I pulled up I seen money's car in the drive way and rolled my eyes getting out the car locking it behind me.

I knocked on the door and a few minutes later his mom came to the door.

" hey Rylee what are you doing here ?" She asked pulling me into a hug.

" I came to get killa " I said hugging her back and walking in the house.

" oh okay I'll go get money " she said walking away.

" oh no you don't have to " I said but she was already gone.

Money came out with no shirt on and some gray sweat pants and I started to bite my lip it was no doubt I missed him and he looked sexy asf right now.

Once he started to come my way I fixed myself and tried to not look at him.

" you dyed your hair, it looks really nice on you " he said scratching the back of his neck.

" thank you " I said running my hand through it.

" uh can I talk to you real quick?" He said looking up at me.

" George I just came to get my son " I said.

" our son and it won't take long I promise " he said.

Giving in I agreed and walked to the backyard and sat in one of the comfortable chairs his mom had back here.

" listen Rylee--"

" I wanna call off the engagement " I said before he could finish what he was saying.

" wh-what ?" He said looking at me like I was crazy.

" I don't think I wanna do this anymore money " I said taking me ring off and handing it to him but he wouldn't take it.

" your not serious Rylee " he said looking like he was about to cry.