08.

Rylee's POV

When we got to the house he started to punch on me and shit at first I was taking it but he hit me one hard time in my jaw and I lost it I kicked him in his dick hard as hell and when he fell to the floor I started to stomp his ass out

I kicked him in his temple making him black out and I didn't stop there, I started to beat his ass even more and him being knocked out made this even better I was sick of this shit.

As I was kicking him in the face I heard a cracking sound and that let me know that I had just broke his nose.

After that I ran up the steps as fast as I could changing into something else causes my clothes had blood all over them and grabbing a bag putting everything I could into it.

Before I could put my shoes on I could hear him coming so I grabbed my bag and phone and ran down the back steps and out the back door as fast as I could.

I was going to take my car but I left my keys in the house so I just said fuck and and kept running until I was far enough to call a uber to my school.

But as I was running I ran into somebody making me hit my ass hard asf on the ground and dropping everything in the process.

" ouch what the fuck " I said looking up at the person I had just ran into and I must admit he was fine asf but he still knocked me on my ass.

G Money's POV

 I was walking to the store when this girl came running at me full speed and slammed right into me

" ouch what the fuck " she said looking up at me

"oh shit I'm sorry " I said picking her stuff her and reaching my hand out to help her up.

She took it and I looked at her appearance she was pretty asf but her face was beaten and she had no shoes on.

(A/N just imagine her with a bloody nose and a bruise on her cheek lol )

" are you okay?" I asked her she look up at me and smiled saying " yeah I'm fine thank you " she took off running again.

" wait ! " I yelled making her come to a stop and turn around

"Yes?" She asked

"Can I at least get your name " I said rubbing the back of my neck

She smiled " Rylee "

After that she took off running again, I hope she's okay and she get's somewhere safe, I shook my head and went to the store like i was already doing for the party herb was throwing tomorrow.

Why I'm the only one going to the store ? I don't know them mf are lazy, I got everything I was supposed to get like liquor and chips and shit I wasn't about to get the meats and stuff cause this is herbs party not mine so his ass can go get it.

when I walked in house everybody was sitting down smoking and watching tv.

When herb seen me he thanked me and took the food putting it up.

" so herb it's gone be bitches there right ?" Mally said

" of course ! what do I look like having a party with a bunch of niggas? that's gay " herb said causing us to laugh.

" matter of fact I met this girl the other day ! Pretty asf ! And her friend was fine so I'm sure she got more friends, I'm about to text her and tell her to come through and bring some friends " he said.

I sat back and closer my eyes thinking about the girl I ran into today, I'll probably never see her again but if I do I'm definitely going to get her number.