15..

Rylee's POV

I was sitting in the middle of the floor putting my things in the right boxes with Zari'ana and Leveah helping me

It's been a month since everything went down and I been at money's house taking care of him but during that we found a nice condo in downtown Chicago and today is the day we are moving in, money already had his stuff there so the guys was coming by to help me get my stuff together.

I can't lie and say that I'm having second thought about it though, I really care for money but part of me still feels like we are moving to fast.

" guys I don't know if I wanna do this " I said making them stop packing.

" Rylee you have nothing to worry about money's a good guy and if I didn't think so I would have been told you not to do it " Zari'ana said just as somebody started to bang on the door.

Leveah swung the door open pushing Mally, " I knew it was only your little ass banging on the damn door like that" she said.

" ay keep your hands off me lil girl " he said.

" Shutup " Leveah said rolling her eyes.

Money shook his head coming over to me helping me off the floor, " hey baby, you all packed ?" He asked greeting me with a kiss.

I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair something I did when I'm stressed or thinking.

" can I talk to you real quick? " I asked

He look worried but agreed and we walked out in the hall and I stood in front of me waiting for me to speak.

" I don't know if I can do this money I'm really having second thoughts about this, like what if we are moving to fast and then we don't work out? Who would move out ? Me or you ? I don't know if we should do th--" I got cut short of my rant by his lips being attached to mine.

" Rylee shut yo ass up, you don't gave nothing to worry about okay ? I care about you and I see myself going far with you so weather you like it or not we are moving in together okay ? " he said while holding my ace and looking me in the eyes.

" okay baby " I said smiling

" alright then now get that ass in there and finish packing " he said smacking my ass and opening the door for means closing it back making me stop and look at him.

" wait a minute why tf you got them little ass shorts on ? " he said mugging me.