07.

Rylee's POV

2 weeks later...

As soon as i got home from work Christian was yelling in my ear about me having to get dressed and make my self look presentable because we were going to his parents house for dinner

I hated going to that bitches house, she was the devil if I have ever seen one my self, I feel like she's the reason I get beat on.

His dad is nice, only one that treats me like I'm a human and not a fucking dog humping on a leg, and don't even get me started on his brother pervert ass his brother was about 30 and was always trying to flirt with me.

I put on the worst thing I found in my closest and stuck with that, I put on a this ugly skirt that i have no idea where I got it from and a black t-shit and my glasses.

Didn't even bother putting my contacts in because what's the point? Christian looked at me like I was the worst thing he even seen in his life and walked away smacking me in the head in the process all while yelling, " let's go bitch your wasting time."

" I got your bitch mf " I mumbled while grabbing my phone and going to get in the car.

When we pulled up to his mothers house I could have sworn I seen lighting come from the back of her house like in them scary movies, I hated being here.

" Christian my baby how are you !?" His over dramatic ass mother said

" I'm fine mom how are you ? " he said hugging her

Such a fucking momma's boy he makes me tf sick.

" I'm doing just fine now that your here" she smiled and I got scared I don't know why I just felt like she was about to do some evil shit.

She looked me up and down and rolled her eyes while walking away with Christian I rolled my eyes, " hi to you to bitch " I said so only I could heard it and went to go sit down when Christian's brother Tyler came to sit next to me.

I rolled my eyes so hard I thought them bitches fell out, he was kinda cute but was also old as shit and I don't wanna be involved with this family any more cant wait till I get away from Christian's ass

I rolled my eyes so hard I thought them bitches fell out, he was kinda cute but was also old as shit and I don't wanna be involved with this family any more cant wait till I get away from Christian's ass. " what do you want? You know we don't get along so I don't even know why you took it upon your self to sit over here " I said.

" I wouldn't be talking shit if I was you I wouldn't wanna tell me brother that you tried to suck my dick and then he beats your ass " he said while smirking at me.

" your such a bitch Tyler " I said while getting up and walking away.

----------------------------------------------

Everyone was sitting around talking and eating their food but I didn't touch mines not once and I guess the she devil had a problem with that because she said something to me.

" you think your to good to eat my cooking or something ? Why aren't you eating " she said very nasty I almost threw this damn plate at her head.

" I'm not hungry I ate before I left" I was lying like shit I didn't eat I was hungry asf but I wasn't about to tell her that she probably put some shit in my food.

" Pam leave the girl alone if she doesn't wanna eat she doesn't have to " Christian's dad said shaking his head at his wife, I don't know why he married her ass she's ducking evil.

Christian glared at me from across the table while his brother that was sitting next to be kept trying to touch my leg under the table so I took my fork and stabbed his hand with it.

While he was screaming his mother rushed over to him trying to make sure he was alright.

" you bitch ! Get the hell out of my house and don't ever come back ! " she yelled at me like I actually gave a fuck.

" oh gladly " I said while rolling my eyes and walking out of the house.

I heard running behind me and soon after a pull of my hair, this nigga keep pulling my fucking hair I ain't gone have shit for him to pull.

"I'm beating your ass when we get home " he said pushing me in the car.

Yeah that's what you think bitch.