30..

Rylee's POV

" money !" I called out but got no response

" George!!" I screamed out but still got no response.

I was starting to get scared and irritated so I ran up the steps to the room that he slept in but the door was closed.

I opened the door and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

" hi" Tara said sitting on the bed smiling.

I looked over to the corner and saw money tied up with tape over his mouth.

" what tf are you doing here Tara ? " I asked her getting angry.

" because I knew you would come back for money so o wanted to be here to surprise you so, surprise " she said smiling.

I walked over to money and took the tape off his mouth.

" thank you baby " he said as I also untied him.

" don't baby me yet, you wanna explain this shit ?" I said putting my hand on my hip.

" tell her why you hit her money " Tara said.

" she made me do it " he said.

" what the fuck do you mean she made you do it ? " I said because this shit was pissing me off.

" before I take MY man back I'll let him tell you the story " Tara said playing with her nails.

" in your dreams bitch " I said looking at her with discuss.

" get to talking " I said looking at money with my arms crossed.

( nobody's POV )

Money was laying peacefully in his bed with his son on the other side of him layed out like he had just worked a full time job.

Money was getting into a good deep sleep when his phone went off saying that he had a text message and it went off again saying he was getting a phone call.

He groaned and rolled over grabbing his phone seeing it was herb calling and answered.

" nigga it's 4 in the morning you better have a good reason to be calling " money said rubbing his eyes.

" where is your fiancé ?" He asked.

" well she was laying next to me but now I don't know " money said getting up and putting killa in his crib and walking around the house looking for Rylee and when he walked towards the kitchen he saw the light on.

" I think she's here hold on " he said walking to the kitchen but saw Tara sitting there instead.

" bro I'll call you right back " he said shocked to see her sitting there.