27..

Zari'ana's POV

Bestie💜: you ready ? Sent 4:23am

Sent 4:23am

Me: omw out
Sent 4:25am

Bestie💜: bet
Read at 4:26am

I slowly got out the bed but herb quickly wrapped his arm back around me.

" where you going ?" His rough voice whispered in my ear.

" I gotta pee " I lied and he let me go.

After he rolled over I quickly put my boots on and tried to go done then steps as softly as possible.

After I was down there I was kinda hungry so I went to get my left over food from earlier and warmed it up.

Bestie💜: bitch come on !
Sent 4:44

Me: I'm coming Shutup
Read at 4:46

After me food was done I hurried and went out the door not forgetting my key and locking the door behind me before running to Rylee's car and getting in the back because somebody was already in the front.

" what took your ass so long ?" She asked while pulling off.

" I was hungry " I said shrugging and started to eat my food.

" fat ass" she said shaking her head.

" yeah yeah " I said and then I noticed Leveah sitting in the front.

" Leveah what the hell are you doing here " I asked her.

" I wanted to go " she said looking at me.

" I told her ass to stay home and that she shouldn't come but her ass don't listen to me and told me to come pick her up " Rylee said.

" and your ass did it " I said shaking my head.

" Shutup " she said as we pulled up to what looked like a crack house.

" out of all places " I said glaring at her

" you wanted to do it at your house ? I didn't think so " Rylee said getting out making us get out with her.

When we walked up to the door she did a special knock and the door opened reveling our long time friend jasmine that I haven't seen in only God knows when.