09.

I'm sick asf y'all I got pneumonia 😩 shit not fun I'm just sitting here in my bed so I decided to give y'all a update. Remember to like and comment don't be ghost reading 🙄 but anyway on he the chapter.
----------------------------------------------

Zari'ana's POV

 I walked in my dorm from getting something to eat while on the phone with herb I heard something in my room and I grabbed my knife out my pocket and bussed in the room to see my bestfriend laying in my bed all bloody

" omfg ! Are you okay boo ! " I said running over to her.

" yeah I'm fine why ?" Herb said

" I'm not talking to you I'll call you back." I said hanging up on him and going to get a ice pack and the first aid kit.

I can back and cleaned up her bloody lip and nose and layed a pillow behind her head and put the ice pack on her head.

I wasn't even going to ask what happened because I already knew I'm just glad she got away this time or from the way she was looking it would have been worst then this.

As any bestfriend would I hate that nigga and if I wouldn't go to jail forever I would have been killed his ass.

I'm trying my hardest to get her away from him but I know it's hard for her to do that simply because he would never stop looking for her.

Good thing he didn't know exactly what school we went to or I'm pretty sure she would not have came here.

I looked over at Rylee as she slept and I really felt bad for my bestie because she was really a good person and didn't deserve any of this shit she deserved somebody way better then that.

A few tears slipped out my eyes as herb face timed me and I quickly wiped them awww walking into the little living room.

" hey" I smiled into the camera

" you been crying ? " he asked

I sighed " yes my bestfriend is in this really bad relationship and I want her to get out of it but she can't and she does not deserve this at all " I said feeling my self about to cry again but I sucked the tears back up.

" I'm sorry that's happening to her nobody deserves that, but my brother is a good dude and I think they would be really cute together "

" and what makes you so sure about that Herbert " I laughed as he mugged me

" because your friend is pretty and my bro is a good dude, I tell you what if you and your friend are up to it I'm having a little party tomorrow you guys should come threw "

I thought about it for a second I would have to talk it over with Rylee and see it Leveah would want to come to.

" okay text me the address and I'll let you know if we are coming or not "

" okay sexy I'll talk to you later " he said making me blush hard asf

" okay " I said hanging up and receiving a text message from him seconds later in where the party is.

Herbie💕: it's a block party on Essex Ave, if you guys a coming bring at least one more person

Me: I gotchu 👍🏾

I hope they are up for going because I most definitely wanna go and Rylee could use some fun so we are definitely going to have to go.

I texted Leveah to see if she was up for going.

Me: hey boo, this guy I'm talking to is throwing a block party tomorrow you wanna go ?

Veah💞: of course ! I haven't been to a party in awhile so this should be fun

Me: bet !

Now I just gotta wait till Rylee wakes up to ask her and we should be set.