Chapter Twenty.

OK first of all... HI! and am sorry for the silence.
Happy New Year to you all.
This one will be short.
No long story... Am just going to write the chapter now.
See ya.

Recap:

"Chris!"

"Jay!"

"What happened to you?" I am just curious.

The silence that followed is simply awkward. I am beginning to ask myself the same question just to be sure it came out right. Time keeps clocking off but I have lost my sense of speech so I decide to wait for the girls to come back.

Chris sighs.

I look at him and notice that he's kind of battling within himself.

'Is he in this dilemma because of what I said?"

I can't help but feel guilty. If he were to be a girl, I would simply pat her and tell her to let it go. But ever since I graduated from secondary school, I've always been hyper sensitive around guys,  even my brother.

He looks at me and looks back up.

Breathes out heavily.

Closes his eyes.

"Clinton happened!"

Huh?

He looks at me, almost crying.

"Clinton is Back"

You know Karma? Well, she's a Bitch!!!

JERRY'S POV.

Flashback

"Jeremiah, wait!"

'I can't.' I told myself, mentally. 'Break is over and I should be heading to class.'

I stopped anyways and turned to see him jogging to catch up. He wasn't alone.

Clinton and Chris were my classmates and we were the seniors in the school. It was normal for the SS3 students to stay out of their classrooms few minutes after break but I never thought I had to.

So whenever the bell rang, I run to class. I didn't have much friends to chat with on the way so I can defend myself as to why I run to class.

Clinton had joined the school last term with us in SS2, but I think Chris has been around since SS1 or so.

I watched as the two close friends covered up the distance between us. They were energetic and of course they were in the school's soccer team.

"Have you completed your Physics note?" Chris asked, announcing their arrival.

"Almost." I hated physics and anything that had to do with it.

"Will you eat round-about?" Clinton asked me.

I have to say, Clinton is a nice guy. Too nice for my liking. I know his type too well. I've been a prey to all the homosexuals in our school and I have a reputation of not only turning them down but also reporting them. Some of them get expelled but most of them are suspended for a month or so.

He hasn't made any move yet but I already know. Word even has it that he was expelled from his former school because of the act.

"Sure, as long as you're the one to pay for it." I decided not to judge but simply play along.

He just smiled and we walked to the canteen. He also bought cake for Chris and gave me my dough-nut. I ate it as we walked to class.

Days, weeks went by and Clinton and I were becoming close. He still hasn't made any move so I was beginning to think he was actually straight. He entered the hostel two weeks ago after I told him I stayed there. That was my first hint but he hasn't made another move so far except for the casual greetings and chats and visits to my corner in the hostel.

He shared his stuffs with me. Provisions, meal, utensils, clothes, and basically anything I asked him for, even cash. He was just too kind.

I had started warming up to him and though I felt really uncomfortable with it, he made me see no reason to doubt his sincerity. I trusted him.

Everything changed on a Friday night. Everyone was having fun after lights out since it was weekend. I, as always, went up to the study area to read. Clinton followed me. I usually tutored him in some subjects I was good at, so him following me seemed normal. He sat opposite me as we read in silence for a while, then he came to my side and asked some questions. He didn't leave and I noticed but thought he just decided to stay close just in case he had another question.

Everything was normal for like the next twenty minutes until he started touching me, leaning on me when asking his questions. I kept quiet but my suspicion was increasing. He hands started drawing circles on my thighs and soon they were wandering.

For some reason I didn't protest. For some strange reason I didn't want him to stop. I let him. He seemed to notice the permission because he started touching privates which was already responding to the sensation.

He whispered something but I didn't hear. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go downstairs" He ordered, getting up and packing his books

I kept mute but obeyed. He led the way and I followed. We dropped our stuffs and he grabbed my hands and led me to a nearby bush.

He didn't even bother asking me for anything, he just pulled my shorts down and started giving me a hand job. I didn't complain.

"Touch me too." 

I heard his request and was slowly pulling his shorts when it happened.

We were attacked by ants. They started biting us badly and I quickly pulled up my shorts and ran off. I wept that night and took a decision.

The next morning, I reported Clinton to our hostel mistress. Being her favorite kid, she trusted my every word. I didn't tell her the complete truth. I just told her that he led me to a bush saying that I should escort him to ease himself. And that he just turned when we reached there and started  pulling my shorts, but I ran away .

Nothing happened the rest of the weekend. I just avoided Clinton and he seemed to avoid me too. The next Monday morning during assembly, the case was brought up and Clinton was called up to the stage, flogged and expelled. I felt bad but couldn't do anything. I knew he would be expelled.  I saw him leaving. He talked with Chris on his way out.

After he left, Chris turned and shot me a glare. I quickly ran to my classroom with a question on my mind. 'What did he tell Chris?'

Reality:

I left the hospital before the girls even returned. I just couldn't believe what I heard. When Chris had mentioned his name, I was frightened.

I can never forget him. He must have been through a lot. I am the cause of his pain.

If he could beat up Chris so badly for being my friend, I just couldn't help but wonder what he would do to me. I am so dead.

*******★********★*********★**********

So am sorry for the long wait. I lost my phone and am going through a lot. Anyways am sorry. Thanks for your support.

Question: What can Clinton do anyways?

Honestly, I don't want to find out.

I decided to put a little imperfection in Jeremiah's life. Yeah, he messed up.

Don't forget to:

Comment...

Vote...

Share...

Thanks.

Love y'all.