Chapter Five:

A/N: I just observed that each chapter is between 900-1000 words, so I've decided to stick to it and am going to start a new book by next week. Please keep on liking the chapters you appreciate and voting and also placing comments. Thank you. ;D
Also sorry this update is coming late. Its just that, since its my first, am kinda taking this serious as I don't want too much trash lying around here.

*****★*****★*****★*****

"Chibu!"
"Chibu!!"
"Jeremiah"

Mummy is calling me, actually she has been calling me occasionally and rather more frequently today, but I'm simply not responding because I'm not in the mood. I am actually in my room, doing Nothing. Its my nature to just ignore some calls and right now I am fully in that mode.

Its Saturday, so basically everyone is at home doing one thing or the other. Me on the other hand, is doing practically nothing. Its not like it's the first time I've locked myself in my room a whole day.
Of course, mummy doesn't like the behaviour but I can't help it. Some things are just worth ignoring, don't you think?
I have already done some of my chores and had breakfast, so am good for the day.

The few times someone came to check up on me through my room's window, I simply did what I tend to do in such cases;

"Mummy, he is wearing earpiece and sleeping" Joan had told mummy after checking on me.

Works every time.

After yesterday's event in class, let's just say I've not been at peace with my thoughts.

Many questions were going through my head, and annoyingly, all of them are yet to be answered. I just can't think straight right now. I am confused.

'Why did she talk to me?'

'Is this another prank?'

'What is Chris planning?'

What is he going to do to me?'

'Did Jessica really smile at me?'

'She keeps her natural hair?'

The list goes on...

Crazy questions, I tell you, they're really driving me crazy.

I need a distraction!

I bring up my phone and log in to my WhatsApp account just to keep up with school gossip. When I log in, messages flood in and though its absolutely normal, am shocked to see a new thread. WTH.

Chris' thread of messages flood into my phone, beeping mercilessly.

Sixteen new messages.

Scratch that!

Sixteen fucking new messages from Chris.

The young man just broke a standing record. I mean, WHO DOES THAT!?