Chapter Twelve

CHRIS'S POV

Okay, I must admit that I have never been a victim of bullying. Till now.

I'm currently in a place and I don't even know how I came here. Okay, I remember, I was knocked out.

Yeah, after the black out on Wednesday, I woke up in a dark room with apparently no windows but it was well ventilated and I still don't know how because I can't move about. I'm bundled up together with two of my friends.

When I first woke up in this place, I can tell you that all I did was panic. I only calmed down to notice that I was not alone and I felt somewhat relieved when I found out it was James and Frank.
We all felt the same thing, Pain

Whoever our captor was, he was definitely a mystery. I mean, I've not even seen his face since we arrived here and all he has ever done is come in occasionally with his hood on and drop our meal. Scary.

I decided against taking the meal the first few times but when I started feeling it, I had no choice. Now we basically scramble for the meal.

We've been here, like this for like a month or so but I can't tell because well there's nothing in this room unless you wanna count the darkness that looms here.
We are perfectly tied back to back to ourselves and then to something I guess because we can't even move an inch. He places our meal before us each and leaves. Our hands are free so we eat well but can't seem to untie the rope or whatever he used in bundling us up together. This man is good.

Well, here I am. Thinking. About Jeremiah.

If there's one message we have gotten out of this treatment, then its the fact that we are been punished for beating Jeremiah up. It can't be a coincidence that all three of us are here, right?

Anyways, I just wish I can tell this guy that I am never going to cross paths with Jeremiah ever again. I mean it though.

James and Frank blame me for this and right now they're just broken and weak. They're asleep as it is. How can they even afford to sleep here? That one goes beyond me.

I don't blame them though, and I think they're right. I kinda motivated them into bullying Jeremiah in the first place but I think they already hated him before that. Yeah, I am sure of James at least. He wasn't even hard to convince.

I'm about to give in to sleep when the door opens.

"Please we're sorry, don't kill us please" James and Frank scream almost simultaneously. I thought those two were asleep. Looks are deceiving I tell you.

"Please whatever it is you want just tell us" They continue to rant. Like they've always done.

I am tired of the routine and decide to try something else, something more specific.

"We're sorry for whatever it is we did and we promise to change". There! Wait he's smiling?
Nah, the room is to dark to confirm that but he seems to he paying attention and I see his set of white teeth's then a smirk probably.

Next thing that happens is what I don't understand. All I know is that am knocked out almost the same way I was before I got here. Great! Its official, this guy's holds a black belt in Taekwondo.

JERRY'S POV.

Its Monday!

The dreariest of all the days of the week!

I Hate Mondays!

For so many reasons actually.

I reluctantly wake up and go to the sitting room for morning prayers. Today's session is being conducted by my uncle and he looks tired. Come to think of it, I didn't see him throughout yesterday since he doesn't attend the same church and service as us.