Prologue/ Authors Note

Okay, now this is weird and kinda awkward I must admit.

Its not just my first story but this is actually the first time am considering writing a book here and honestly I don't know if this will work as am even currently 'offline'.

Am obviously a novice at this writers page but I have read tons of books here and let's just say am motivated or rather inspired to try writing mine.

Weird, right?

I told you.

Well, officially, my name is Jeremiah McGeorge and am Nigerian by nationality. Am nineteen at the moment, being born on the cold Sunday morning of June 7, 1998. A student with an average IQ.

As this is my first book, I think its going to be kinda short and boring. So please no disrespect but am gonna have to do this. I, personally, think I'll enjoy it.

That'll be all for now!!

Onward!!!

***********★*********★**********★**********

Message from My Jerry: 18:47
Love is that which considers none but itself and the object of it's affection. Love is that which discards every other reason but love itself. Love is love and cannot know another name. Love is that which I have for you, Jessica!

Message to My Jerry: 19:36
I Love You Too, Jeremiah!

I don't expect a reply so I just put the phone in my purse and can't help but keep smiling sheepishly. Then I heard a buzz and my purse vibrated. A text!

Message from My Jerry: 19:40
Oh Jessica! I never said that I Love You but thanks anyways. It means a lot to me. Please don't reply!

How can he expect me not to reply. I hate his cocky side. I still know that he'll avoid me like a plague. I put the phone back.

'If only you knew Jerry! You just made my day.'

What led this two Strangers up to this moment? Read to find out!

*****★*****★*****★*****

Don't forget to:

Comment...

Vote...

Share...

Thanks.

Love y'all.

Dedicated to Chimdiuto