Chapter 22

"Go ahead" I said, by the look on his face he's not expecting that answer but he recovers quickly. He started to lean in and I do the same we were just inches apart when-

"(Y/n), Thomas where are you, we need to go now, don't make us search for you guys" Ki Hong shouted.

"Were coming" Thomas shouted back.

"I guess we just have to continue this unfinished business elsewhere" he whispered to me. And that made me blushed. He walked ahead of me to avoid suspicion but he looked at me every now and then to make sure I'm still behind him and not tripping because of things like small stones, twigs and stuff, I'm pretty sure if some people hear that they may laugh at me but what can I do if I'm a clumsy person as if I can change that. When we got there, their all ready to leave so as soon as we get there we left the place immediately. After some struggle and tripping we reach an open space where we can set our tents.

"So same roommate or tent mate, whatever you called it" Dylan announced to everyone and when Thomas and I made eye contact I didn't miss the smirk and the wink he gave me. In which made my eyes as big as a saucer and of course my cheeks redder as a tomato. And of course Dylan notice it but chooses not to speak about it but you will still notice the knowing smile he has.

A few moments later

After setting up our tents the guys make a bonfire and we form a circle around it. We hadn't realized that this time of the year is not a good idea for hiking and camping because we're at the mountain and we are on the highe ground which means lower temperature. So here we are in front of our bonfire so that the heat coming from it will radiate to is but it feels like it's not helping at all. Looking at Britt and Dylan cuddle to each other makes me want to grab Thomas and cuddle with him. Because body heat was still the best way not to be cold in this type of temperature.

And as if Thomas read my mind he walks towards me and sit beside me. And said

"Are you cold love?" He asked I wanted to answer yes I am freezing but instead I said no.

"Oh really your body said otherwise" he said knowingly.

"And what makes you say that" I then asked him I know to myself that he's pretty right but I'm a stubborn person.

"Well I can hear your teeth shattering from my seat across from you before I came here" he said in a matter of fact.

"Come here"  he gestures me to come closer to him in which I gladly do. As our body touch I instantly felt the heat coming from him. Thomas pull's me closer to him and I nuzzled to his neck.

As I realized what I did, I suddenly look around if my friends we're watching us but it seems like they're too tired to notice because some of them was half asleep and some of them was to busy to notice us. I started to feel sleepy and the last thing that I remembered was the kiss on top of my head and a "Sleep my love".