Chapter 7

Thomas looked at me like he was asking for my permission. I suddenly looked away I don't know why he looked at me. Does it mean that he thinks that I'm beautiful or maybe he lik-

"WHAT!!! ARE YOU INSANE DO YOU THINK I WILL LET MY BOYFRIEND KISS ANOTHER GIRL" (I know Isabella was not like that it's for the story that's why I need to make her like that) Isabella shouted with anger in her voice Thomas tried to calm her down but it's not working.

"Hey, Isabella calm down" Thomas talked to her.

"HOW COULD I. THOMAS. HOW COULD I. THEY JUST ASKED YOU TO KISS ANOTHER GIRL HOW ON EARTH I'M GOING TO CALM DOWN" she told him.

"Look Isabella it's just a dare ok nothing personal and I'm sorry for making that dare. Would you please calm down now, because we're attracting too much attention."Dylan explains to her with sincerity in his voice but this only made her much angry.

"I DON'T CARE!" she says to Dylan.

"C'mon Isabella " Thomas grabbed her wrist.

"What!!don't tell me you're on his side " she says to Thomas.

"I'm not, "Thomas says slowly.

"Yes you are!" she said.

" You know what you're being immature, "Thomas said to her and he let go of her wrist.

"I'm so tired of this Isabella. You're always getting angry on little things and you don't even try to listen to what I'm saying"Thomas explains to her.

By this time everyone was watching the two of them. I, Dylan, and the others were just watching them as everyone does. We don't know what to do, we just stay silent.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY" she pushed him as she was saying those words.

"WHAT I I'M TRYING TO SAY IS IT'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE maybe, maybe we should end this" Isabella is shocked at what she heard but she says the unexpected thing.

"You're right we should end this "as she said those words she walks away. She left the party as nothing happened. She left Thomas broken.