Chapter 17

Everyone was back on their own designated rooms. Thomas was fast asleep and I think everyone does. The thing is I'm still wide awake even though I wanted to sleep badly I just can't. So instead of sleeping I just read some books that I bring, I'm about to read when I heard grunts. I looked at Thomas and he's trembling I walked over to him. When I touch him I jerked away from him, he's skin was so hot.

"Thomas wake up"I tried to wake him up but he didn't bulge.

"Thomas, hey Thomas wake up" I tried harder this time and luckily he did.

"What?" He asked groggily.

"You have a fever wait here I'll get some towel, medicine's, and some soup." I said, I walked downstairs to get what I needed when I reach our room he's already sitting on his bed I set the things on the nearby table.

"How are you feeling?" I asked

"Not that good my head hurts like hell and I'm freezing"he stated I picked up the soup and I started to feed him but before I get the chance to he stop me.

"You don't need too"he said I looked at him and said.

"I want to okay, besides you take care of me when I get sprained so I'm doing the same to you." After that he didn't say anything he just let me do what I need to do. After some time I was done I was about to go to my bed when Thomas grab my wrist I looked at him.

"What's the matter?" I asked him, he seems nervous.

"Thank you"he says.

"For what ?" I asked him. I don't know if he's referring to what I did to him now.

"For everything" he told me and I can see​ how genuine he is.

"It's seriously nothing, and to tell you prankly I should be the one thanking you considering the good things you did to me like the first time I met you, you just save me back there. Not in a heroic act, but still I don't got ask questions like too personal to my liking or something and also my sprain you're the one who nurse it and I can go on if you like" I said.

"I guess it's enough"and then he chuckled.

"You know how to be cute, don't you?"he joked and I felt my cheeks turned red. I looked away from him to hide my blush.

"I guess we should sleep now so that you could rest and feel better tomorrow." He nods and I walked to my bed but not before telling him​ goodnight.
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
"Hey it's not fair" I shouted at the other opponent right now we're playing thug of war because Ki Hong found this rope that's why we end up playing this. So basically Ki Hong and Will will choose on who would they want to be part of their team. But to be fair they need to play rock, paper, scissor in which mostly Ki Hong wins, which means he got to choose and of coure he chooses the strongest. Which leaves Gally the not so strongest but not weakest which are me, Kaya, Britt and Rosa, for short the girls while Ki Hong got Thomas, Dylan, and Dexter.

"It is fair" Dylan shouted back.

"No it's not, I mean look you're all dudes and you guys are strong compared to us." I told him.

" But you got Will and you're five while we're just four, so I think it's fair" he stated.

"Fine" I said.

--------ROPE----------------+----------Rope--------
Will,Rosa,Kaya,Britt,You. Thomas,Dylan,Ki
-----------------
Hong ,Dexter

We started the game we pull as much as we can we're definitely trying our best to win this game.

"C'mon girls pull harder, you need to help me" Will whine.

"We are!" Rosa says.

We pull harder this time and we almost win when Ki Hong's team pull it much harder. Since I'm in the front I stumbled and almost fell but Thomas grab my waist preventing me from falling. My (eye color)eyes locked with his brown ones. We looked at each other as if we're the only one here in the beach, we didn't notice the knowing look that our friends gives us. Thomas started to lean in I started to do the same, we're just inches apart when-

"Watch out" but it's already too late, I started to feel dizzy and feel
my head hurt.

"(Y/n) look at me!" I heard Thomas voice but I started to lose consciousness.