Chapter 15

(Omg they're back I cant wait to watch the death cure even though I still need to wait for a year😂😂)

I was tossing and turning on my bed and hopefully Thomas didn't notice it until now because I don't want to bother him for the reason that I can't sleep.

The reason why, because I'm pretty excited  to swim tomorrow, yeah I know it's pretty lame but you can't blame me.I just love the feeling of freshness it gives when you're on the water.

So instead of staying in bed I made up my mind that I will take a walk until sleep visits me. I silently open the door and made my way outside the house my goal right now is to be unnoticed by my friends which is easy knowing that they're asleep.

When I was outside the cold wind greats me now I wish that I have my jacket ,now that I left it behind because of my goal not to be seen. Which I succeeded in doing. I find an old bench and sit there. Right now all I wanted to do is enjoy everything.

I stayed there for an hour until I felt my eyelids gets heavy. I'm too sleepy to walk that's why I take a nap. About a minute I feel someone lift me up I can barely open my eyes but I caught a glimpse of the person.

It was Thomas, too shocked of what I saw I suddenly jump out of his arms that's why I end up in the sand with a sprain.

I hiss in pain because of the impact and my ankle hurts like hell.

"Are you ok?Sh*t That was a stupid question" Thomas said.

"Let me carry you" he suggests.

"No I can walk, thank you though." I stand slowly and of course with the help of Thomas. I tried to walk but the pressure was too much that's why I fall. I wait for the impact but I felt two arms wrapped around my waist which prevented me from falling. Thomas was so close to me, so close that if I move I'll be able to kiss him.

He stares at me and I stare back at him. His brown eyes locked with mine down to my lips then to my eyes. I close my eyes and waited for his lips to touch mine. But I felt his lips touch my forehead. I open my eyes and when our eyes meet he smiled.

"Let me bring you inside so that we can put some ice in that ankle of yours to prevent it from swelling" he says, and he picked me up bridal style. When we reached the house Dylan was downstairs drinking water and when he sees us he smirk to us but when he sees my swollen ankle his smirk drop.

"What happened?" He semi-screams.

"It's just a sprain Dylan nothing to worry about." I reassured him but knowing him he will not.

"JUST A SPRAIN are you kidding me" he yells.

"Low down your voice Dyl" I said calmly.

I can't blame him though he's like a brother to me and I know what he feels, because my reaction was the same as him when I heard that he's in the hospital because of the accident that happened when they're shooting the death cure.

Thomas put me down on the couch so that I can be comfortable.

"I'll just get some ice" Thomas said and excuses himself.

"What happened here?" Britt asked and now everyone was down stairs.

"Well I cant sleep that's why I went outside, I found a bench and sit there after an hour I get sleepy I'm too sleepy to walk that's why I take a nap and then Thomas picked me up I freaked out and I fall" I explained to all of them.

"You freaked out?" Kaya asked with a knowing smile.

"Does it have to do something with Thomas" she teased. I felt my face heat up because it surely does.

"N-no" I stutters. After that Thomas comes back with an ice bag. And I blushed even more.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀