Chapter 20

"So yesterday you and Thomas we're gone for what,30 minutes or 1 hour?" Dylan says with a knowing smirk plastered on his face. At the mention of Thomas my cheeks suddenly heat up.

"What are you talking about Dyl ?" I try to play it cool and act like what happened yesterday didn't happen but it's hard that you're lying to your best friend.

"Oh c'mon you know what I'm talking about don't play dumb on me" his words laced with joke and I know that even though I lied to him he still knows that I'm lying because he knows me best.

"Dylan I really don't know what your talking about" I told him it seems like he's not gonna stop anytime soon. I need to change the subject sooner or later because if I don't I might end up admitting the truth.

"Look I'm your best friend I know when your lying to me I know when you give me that looks that saying you're not telling me everything I'm not expecting you to tell it to me soon but always remember whatever happens I'm right here, I'm always right here beside you." I just smiled at him and I really thank God because he gives Dylan to me he's like the brother that I didn't have.

"I know that Dyl and I'm glad for it" I told him truthfully. I lean over and hug him. Dylan pull apart and told me that he's going to Britt.

We're on our way to our next adventure which is hiking and camping. All of us were busy on our own business some of us was sleeping, watching, reading, and some of us were on their phones. Me on the other hand, I was watching a certain person more of studying his actions. Since we left the beach house Thomas still hadn't talk to me, he doesn't even spare me a glance, how annoying. After what he did to me or more of what we do yesterday. After making me all giddy because of that kiss. Now he's going to avoid me, what's wrong with him. It feels like he's not taking me seriously. As much as I want to approach him and talk to him because it's really bothering me in all shapes and form. I hate the fact that I let him in my life that easily that I fall for him in a short period of time.

(Insert your ringtone)

You were thinking to hard at what you should do that you hadn't noticed your phone ringing, you just noticed it when everything becomes silent they stop what they're doing to look at you because as of now you still hadn't answer your phone that's ringing very loudly.

"(Y/n) hey your phone is ringing" Dylan said as he shake me, I snapped out of my thoughts and I look at him.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"Your phone it's ringing, are you okay" he asked me.

"Yes I'm just tired I guess" I lied.

"Okay? But you should answer that phone of yours, it must be important because as of now he or she still hadn't end the call" Dylan said to me, after that he left.

I answer the phone and I heard the voice that I haven't heard for a long time, the voice that once belonged to someone that makes my heart beats faster whenever his near, the voice that once said the he loves me, the voice that once belongs to someone that break's my heart for the first time.

"Hello" I can't breathe not because I still love the guy it's because after what he did to me long time ago he still managed to call me as if everything was fine, as if we're friends which is not. I can't move as much as I wanted to hang up, I can't, I just listen to his talking.

"Hello (y/n)? Are you there? Hello?" He keeps saying those words again and again and by some miracle someone grab my phone away from my ear. 

"Hello? Look brother you don't call her ever again, you understand because if you did I will sure as hell, I will break your nose. Do you understand!" It's Dylan who gets my phone and talked to that a**hole.

Everyone was confused on why Dylan was so angry. I can't blame him though because he knew what happened before.

Thomas on the other hand was looking at me concern filling his eyes and I just look away.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
I'm so so sorry for the long wait I hope you enjoy this update.