Chapter 9

The next day I wake up early for the movie even though my head hurts. When I got ready I immediately went to the studio where we're going to shoot the next scene. When I got there Thomas was already there when we made eye contact he immediately looked away maybe because of what happened yesterday.

We're doing the scene for the 5th time now and I can say that we have a problem because he's avoiding me which is he can't do all the time. After all, we're in the same movie and he's my love interest for crying out loud! I really need to talk to him because I'm not used to this kind of thing.

When the director gives us a break I started to walk on his way. But the thing is he suddenly left the place. What's wrong with him I mean yesterday he was about to kiss me and now he's avoiding me maybe because he's still moving on I mean it's just yesterday what would I expect. So instead of following him outside I just sat on a chair and called Dylan.

"Hey (y/n) what's up," he asked through the phone.

"Dyl I think I have a problem, "I told him.

"What is it," he asked.

"It's about Thomas I guess"as I said his name the director finishes our break.

"Hey, I need to go, talk to you later " after he said he's goodbye I hung up.

I'm in my apartment now and Dylan was here to talked about Thomas.

"It's just he's acting weird and he's avoiding me" I explained to Dylan.

"Is there anything that happened at the party that makes him avoid you?" he asked.

"Well he tried to kiss me and I pushed him away because they just broke up" as I said that Dylan smirk at me. That's why I hit him on the shoulder and he laughed.

"I'm serious Dyl, "I told him with seriousness in my voice.

"Ok ok I'm just trying to lighten up the mood," he said with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"I think he needs time to clarify his feelings," Dylan said that as he stands up."I think I need to go now because it's already late" he walked to the door and said his goodbye.I just wish that tomorrow will be back to normal.