Chapter 19

(I am really sorry if I hadn't updated for these past few weeks I'm just really busy because of school and also because I have a lot of things to do so I'm really sorry for the wait and here's an update hope you enjoy it😘)

When I reach the place where Thomas asked me to come he's already there sitting at one of the benches. He didn't notice my presence, I cleared my throat to get his attention but to no avail he still doesn't move. Is he okay? is something bothering him? I decided to sit next to him and wait until he notice that I'm already there. I'm about to say something when he spoke.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" He suddenly asked. As he said that he looked at me, his gaze was so intense that I looked away because I can't look at him without blushing. But I can still feel him staring at me it didn't last though because he looked at the scenery in front of us.

"When I saw this girl, it feels like everything stopped, the time, the noise, everything even my own heart stopped. It's funny though because in that time I have a girlfriend and I loved her, but this girl she's different from the other girls." He paused it's like he's choosing the right words to explain the way he felt in that day.

"She's different from the other girls because she's her, because she's not afraid to show her true self to other, she's not afraid to say her thoughts, she's not afraid to do what she wants to do as long as it doesn't hurt anyone". I don't know but the way he say that it's like he really likes the girl a part of me is jealous because I like him but the other part of me is hoping that it was me he's referring too.

"I tried everything to avoid her or maybe I didn't totally avoid her because whenever I'm in the same room as her I can't stop myself, it's either I will look at her and stared at her beauty or talked to her." My heart was beating fast because he's telling me this this even though he can just talk to Dylan one if his closest friend but he chooses me. He trust me that much that it's me who he's this things about "that" girl. And I'm happy because of that and I may not be the one he's talking about but at least he trusted me enough to open up to me.

"Why are you telling this to me Thomas? Do I know this girl? Do you want me to help you to win this girl's heart" I asked that stupid question even though deep inside of me I'm hurting but I needed to hide my emotions because Thomas is the kind of guy who will set aside his feelings for the sake of his friends and if he find out that I like him he'll feel guilty because he hurt someone and I don't like that to happen because Thomas deserve all the best things in this world. It may not be me but there's a lot of girl whose better than me who can love him more than I do. I don't wanna jump into conclusion that it's me his talking about because of the care and attention he gives to me because in the end I might end up broken, but a part of me is still hoping.

"Will you help me to win your heart" he said. I'm shocked to say the least, my heart was beating uncontrollably and the butterflies in my stomach we're being wild it's like I'm on cloud 9. Maybe you think I'm overreacting but that's the truth that's what I'm feeling right now.

"You don't need help Thomas because the first time I saw you, you already captured my heart" I walked towards him and he did the same he cupped my cheek and I leaned into his touch. I looked at him and our eyes locked  I can see a lot of emotion in his eyes love, happiness, adoration he started to lean in and I do the same when we're mere inches apart I close my eyes and I feel his lips touch mine he pulled me closer to him and I feel fireworks in my stomach we kissed in sync we're enjoying every part of it we pulled away because of the lack of oxygen. He smiled at me and I peck his lips.

"You don't know how happy you made me today (y/n)" he said.

"And you don't know how long I've waited for this day to come" I replied he just chuckle and kiss me for the second time.