Chapter 21

Everyone was curious on who's the person who called me. I can't blame them though on the span of how many months they still hadn't know me well aside from Dylan who stay by my side through years.

"Hey are you okay?"he asked me when he drop the call.

"Yeah I'm fine Dyl" I told him truthfully.

"If that so why did you act that way minutes ago" I know that's he's gonna ask that question no matter what.

"It's because I'm not expecting him to do that after all these years" I told him.

2 hours later

Hiking was not my forte, mainly because I'm a clumsy person and I admit that. Walking was hard, and I stumbled every now and then. We stop to catch our breath I decided to look around.

As I was walking to the nearby log I felt myself slip I closed my eyes and I wait for the impact to come but instead I felt two strong arms that's preventing me from falling to the ground I opened my eyes to meet the brown eyes of my savior that belongs to the person that I wanted to talk to the minute we step into the trailer bus. We just stared at each other as if we're the only person right there but a coughed and a clearing of throat end it all. After that we act as if nothing happened. I decided to sit
I found a log and sit there I close my eyes and enjoy the beauty of nature. I stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I felt a presence beside me. 

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me as if he's contemplating on what he would say to me.

"Hey" he said like it's the first time.

"Hey, thanks for catching me" I answered back.

"Its nothing but your welcome" he paused briefly and "I can sense that your annoyed to me because I didn't talk to you back there and I really wish I did, It's just that I don't know how to act normal around you after what happened at the beach" he explained to me, but what I didn't understand is the "act normal" thing does he regret that we kiss and- and as if he read my thoughts.

"I'm not saying that I regret what happened what I am trying to say is, whenever I'm near or I'm with you I badly wanted to kiss you, touch you and I know that we can't do that because it's to early for them to know and I understand that. And I'm sorry because I'm not beside you when your ex called and if I ever saw that as*hole I might broke his nose for hurting you." He explained to me, now I know the reason why.

I laughed at his statement and just like that the tension and awkwardness was gone.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked his words lacing with amusement.

"It's just the last thing you said is the same as what Dylan said when he found out what happened. But seriously I thought you regret kissing me." I joked.

"I can kiss you now to prove that I don't regret it" and then he smirked.