HOLY FUCK

Okay, I just got done watching Twisted of Starkid productions on YouTube, and holy fuck. It was amazing. I'm going to say right now that I don't cry, like, ever, ESPECIALLY not at media. I can think of maybe two times in my entire life where I cried at media—well now it's three, since I started BAWLING while talking to my dad about it. It was amazing, the actors are so talented, the story was hilarious and yet heart wrenching, and the songs are fucking FANTASTIC.

Twisted tells the story of Aladdin from Jafar's perspective, and pulled a full on Wicked here. Especially towards the end with the sad songs. They do swear a lot and it's implied at one point that Aladdin was going to rape Jasmine (that didn't happen, he was stopped and no one was hurt [not physically, but ow my heart]) so if that's something that bothers you, I'd be cautious, but otherwise it was so good. Again, I don't cry at really anything, but my face is still red from crying as I write this. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this specific production. And the whole show is on YouTube, for free!

Starkid productions is a channel I found recently, but oh my god I'm in love. The first thing of theirs that I watched was Fire Bringer, which is far less emotional but equally as hilarious, and I really recommend that one too. Seriously, check it out.