Arguing

Let's make some rules that everyone should follow regarding crossovers and arguing, feel free to tweak or interject if needed, I just feel like this should be said.

1. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, argue about a book you haven't read, especially if the other person has read it.

You do not have the right to complain about the inaccuracy of a Percy Jackson x Harry Potter crossover if you haven't read Percy Jackson, or Harry Potter. In fact, especially don't if you're comparing to the movies. The movies, particularly PJO, give you no ground in an argument.

You, or anyone else for that matter, does not get to say "well Annabeth wasn't like this," or "Harry didn't do that," if you don't know your facts.

Thank you.

2. If you do happen to argue with someone, about The Hunger Games* for example, you cannot reference the movies if you're arguing about something in the books.

If I'm arguing with someone about books and I hear the phrase "Well in the movies.." I automatically count them out of the argument.

It's okay if you're arguing about how the movies were inaccurate compared to the books or something, but if you're just arguing about the books and the movies aren't envolved? No. Just no.

3. Please, PLEASE, do not write a fanfiction or crossover if you haven't read the book.

I beg of you, please don't write a TFIOS x Divergent cross over if you haven't read Divergent. No one wants to hear it.

And please, don't say "well I saw the movies," because the gods know that will get you no where my friend.

Okay, I'm not making anyone live my these rules, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, but I just need someone to agree with me please.

Thanks.