NOTICE:

I am going to be remaking Mintfeather's Secret soon, so this story will be scrapped and remade. Why, you may ask? I have my reasons.

One, since the beginning of the book I have developed a different and better writing style, and I don't want to go through the entire book to fix everything.

Two, I have looked over the plans for the book and dislike where I'm leading the story, and there are chapters in here that have begun leading it in an undesirable path which must be scrapped in order to redirect the story.

Three, Mintfeather's first appearance had been changed on accident (me, being an idiot with the memory of a goldfish, forgot how I had first pictured and described him) and the appearance he has now feels like it's a bit too similar to the canon Jayfeather. I don't want to go through each chapter and fix his appearance. That will take too long, especially since I would have to edit everything and scan through the entire book to fix every little detail.

Four, some unintentional things have happened that have not only upset the readers, but have upset me as well after rereading everything. So I am changing Mintfeather and Thrushwing's fates to something different and leave the ending I had planned for this book as an alternate ending instead. Don't worry, the ending of the new story will not be very different, there are only going to be minor changes.

Thank you all for loving and supporting this story. I am sorry I've been on a long hiatus. I've been temporarily unmotivated to write anything, which is why I haven't updated any of my books lately. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things, but that means I'll be scrapping books I've started that I no longer have motivation for, and I'll be temporarily unpublishing things until I have fixed all the giant mistakes I've made and have changed what I needed to.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great day (:

- Infinite