Kira didn't know how to respond to that. Should she thank him for the compliment? Or was that even a compliment? It seemed more like an analysis to her.

Her doubts vanished when the waiter arrived with food. Now, we're talking.

For the first time, she understood what all the hype was about. The place might be costly, but it served heaven. Eating that, she came back to her normal senses. All discomfort drowned in the taste of the delicacies.

They had a good time. In fact, so good that she almost forgot that she was on a date with a venomous tycoon. Conversations came naturally to him; it was like he had a whole stock of good conversational topics.

Soon, they finished up their dinner and headed out. The cool wind soothed her and she felt like she could breathe normally again.

"Let's take a walk? That place was too sophisticated for my liking."

"Sure." He said. "Hey, can I ask you something? I went through the documents you gave me the other day. You turned down a lot of huge deals. Why?"

Kira sighed. "Well, for starters, more you play in it, the more responsibility you take. My family and I are not so big on living a luxury; we like to keep it simple."

"Why?"

"You tend to lose yourself in it. It becomes harder for you to find the little joys in life. And my father didn't want that for us."

"I see."

"You can't relate can you?" Kira laughed.

"Not really. I like the luxury. I like losing myself in things I don't even want. It keeps me.... busy." He said.

They walked for a long while and talked endlessly. He's not that bad, she thought. There's a chance, maybe a little one that he might be a nice person, drowning in the masks of money.

"No way!" She giggled, "You did not go to a meeting in a ladybug costume."

"I totally did. You should have seen their faces. I am pretty sure I found some of them checking me out." He laughed.

"I need a drink. Is it okay if we go there?" He asked pointing to a club.

Kira was a little hesitant. He was known for his raging alcoholism. Was it really a good idea to go there? She didn't have much choice though. She wordlessly followed him and sat down by a nearby table. People were hysterically dancing around and the music drowned out any possible conversations.

"I am gonna freshen up." She yelled, pointing at the washroom. He nodded.

Several women were passed out on the floor. Some were crying and others were making their ultimate mistake: Texting their exes. She washed her face and got back to the table.

A new empty bottle stood on the table and Taehyung sat there with the brightest of smile. Did he really manage to down one whole bottle of liquor within that few minutes? Kira felt like she would explode.

A few seconds later, he fell, slamming face first on to the table, muttering gibberish to himself. Kira almost walked out of the bar in disgust. A part of her marvelled at his ability and a part of her took contempt in his habits.

She would have left him there but this was a different time. Unlike the seminar, she couldn't just leave him lying around in a strange place.

She sighed and lifted him up. He was still conscious but he wobbled like a toddler. She paid the bill and hailed a taxi.

She sat still, looking out of the window to calm her nerves. Taehyung was sleeping next to her. Slowly, she felt his head leaning on her shoulders; she stiffened. His silky soft hair tickled her and she could feel the even rhythm of his breathing. Hesitantly, she looked over at him. His face was so calm and beautiful, yet it felt like it was wasted on someone who exploited it.

A while later, they reached his place. She woke him up and helped him to the door. Considering her tiny frame, his tall one burdened her steps. There was a finger lock on the door and he unlocked it.

"You're so pretty, you know that?" He whispered, slurring at each words.

Kira didn't respond. It still amazed her how people changed when they were under the control of alcohol. She pushed the door open and dragged him in.

Big Mistake.

It hadn't crossed her mind that he wasn't the only resident in the house. There was a chorus of giggling from the living room. She cautiously took a few steps forward to find a young man sitting on the couch. Around and over him were women dressed in questionable clothes.

'This is so awkward. Run while you can.' Her mind said. Before she could take a step further, he took notice of them and abruptly stood up. He was shirtless but thankfully, his pants were still on.

She could catch the chorus of annoyed sighs from the party as he hurriedly shrugged on a shirt and helped her carry Taehyung. As he got closer, she recognized him. Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung's right-hand, the man who did most of the dirty work.

"I'll take him from here."He smiled.

What is it with these people and their gorgeous faces? Kira thought.

"I am so sorry you had to go through this. Thank you." He managed to do a quick bow.

Kira nodded and felt the awkwardness flood in as she was left alone with the women. She waved a quick bye at them; she had no idea why she did that, and hurried out of the house.

That was an interesting date, she thought. Never Again. 

A/N: eeeee!  First date! And Jeongguk there needs some holy water. :p