Teachers (Patrick Oneshot #2) Part 3

I'm back... again!

I was listening to What a Catch earlier and I was close to tears when the song ended and Northern downpour played. Now my maths book is full of my emo tears.

Patrick's POV:

Six months later

"Sir, there's a week left of school."

"I'm aware of that." I reply.

"We still don't know who your girlfriend is."

"You genuinely haven't figured it out have you?" I ask.

"No! Three teachers are engaged, two are pregnant and we don't have a clue which one is yours!" The class exclaim.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Miss Helena, Miss Winona and Miss y/l/n." They say.

"Alright well who do you think?" I interrogate.

"Miss y/l/n because I see you together a lot and she hides photos just like you." One kid says.

"No, Miss Helena, she was asking sir to show her some chords on a guitar the other day! Obviously flirting." Another says.

I laugh at the slight dispute between my class before discreetly texting y/n. I tell her to come to my room. After all, I've led the kids on long enough so they deserve to know by now.

"Ok, listen up, we're going to have a visitor in a minute so make it look like your hard at work." I say.

Reluctantly, the class retreat back to their seats and continue their pop quiz on musical artists, genres and lyrics.

Y/N- ok, I'll pop in now... my class know... they saw my lock screen xx

Patrick- that's ok, your not teaching now are you? xx

Y/N- ye but I can sneak out for a couple of minutes 😉 xx

Patrick- you dare get me in trouble xx

Within minutes, I see y/n in the corridor and beckon her in. The class all turn their heads but I smile at them and allow my act with y/n to begin.

"What time are you working till tonight babe?" I ask.

"Four, we're off earlier for the appointment silly." She tries to whisper.

"How could I forget." I say simply.

"Oh my god! It is Miss y/l/n!" Someone exclaims.

"Soon to be Mrs Stump you know." Y/N adds.

"When's the wedding sir?"

"Well we had to postpone it because someone found out she was having a baby," I fake a glare at y/n who smiles, "But we hope to have it in around eight months."

"When's your baby due miss?" A student quizzes y/n.

"In three months. This is my last week before I finally go on maternity leave." She answers.

"Shouldn't you already be on mat leave?" Another asks.

"Yeah but I wanted to stick around." Y/N shrugs.

I smile at my fiancé and sigh lightly. I can't believe that I managed to get the most beautiful and talented woman in the world to love me, agree to marry me and give me children!

I pull her onto my lap as I know she gets back pains when standing for too long. My hand automatically slips onto her stomach and my head rests into her neck. She takes my fedora with a smile and places it on her own head, giving me a crooked smile.

"Sir's lovestruck!" Someone shouts,

"It'd be a lie to say I'm not." I smile.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The students chant.

With a blush adorning both our cheeks, we allow our lips to meet for a few seconds before pulling away to hear cheers from my class.

"You two are the cutest and chillest teachers ever!" A student near the back yells.

"We try." I smile as I take my wife-to-be's hand in mine and stare into her eyes as she sits across my legs.

Aaaannnnddd that's the end of the teacher series! I want Patrick as a music teacher honestly!

Joe imagine coming at you soon. I have a little thing for Joe so don't mind me! I am way too connected to everyone in FOB ooooops... I'm not even sorry!

~Abbie