Changing Style (Pref #1)

This is my first preference book so I'm sorry if it sucks. This won't have consistent updates as a message on my board explains but this is just a nice little side book to work on when bored :)

Also, this will mainly be your POV unless stated otherwise

~~~

Patrick:

I, for a while, have been considering getting a piercing. I already have the standard ear one but I want to be more adventurous and maybe go nose or lip.

"Patrick," I call my boyfriend into the lounge from his home studio.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asks.

"I want to get a piercing. I was thinking nose." I say.

"I think that'll look good on you," He compliments, "On the side or a septum?"

"Um, a (whichever you prefer)." I state.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asks.

"Yes please," I smile, "Only if your not busy."

"I'm never too busy not to have time for you." Patrick grins as I shove him lightly.

Since it's cold out, I throw Patrick his coat (which he fails to catch) and slip my own body into a warm jacket.

Luckily, Patrick and I live near to a tattoo and piercing salon and so we decide to walk there. Patrick takes my hand in his as we walk down the chilly streets, feeling the winter breeze.

When we arrive, we manage to book a slot then and there and I get seen to almost immediately.

The guy explains how it works and that I'll feel a slight pinch when he does it.

His instructions; relax, don't panic and don't sneeze.

Before I can comprehend what I'm actually doing, a sharp pain sears through my nose and my grip on Patricks hand tightens.

"Well done, your all done. You'll need to take some cleaning products and antibacterials to prevent infection but you should be good." The guy smiles.

"Seriously? Thankyou!" I grin excitedly.

"It looks badass y/n." Patrick chuckles.

"Thanks Pat." I giggle.

Pete:

I just got out the shower and am awaiting the return of my boyfriend who went to get pizza. Of course.

I couldn't be bothered with my contact lenses and so I retreat to mine and Petes shared bedroom and grab my glasses out of a drawer. I don't have horrible sight but I get bad headaches and blurry sight occasionally.

After I dry my hair and settle in sweatpants and one of a Petes sweaters, I slowly and accidentally fall asleep.

"Babe I'm back." I hear a shout which startles me.

"I'm upstairs Pete." I reply, jumping out of bed and rushing down to greet him.

As I hug him as a welcome, he smiles at me crookedly and fixes my glasses.

"Since when have you had glasses?" He asks.

"Since forever," I shrug, "I wear contacts."

"You poke yourself in the eye everyday?" He asks.

"Yes," I laugh, "Have you never noticed the lens box on the bathroom counter?"

"No!" He exclaims.