Ichigo finds out

Naruto POV

I sighed as Ichigo looked at me in shock, I knew this was going to happen pretty quickly. After all there are not that many people in the world who look like me here is the Soul Society. When Ichigo was fully conscious he stared at me in shock he looked around and saw the other two behind me. He hugged me a little and said "Why are you here Naruto, it's dangerous here your going back home right now" I shook my head Ichigo I am here to help you because I saw you guys leave after Rukia-san disappeared" he looked at me and sighed. "Do you even know where you are and what we are doing here?" would it be better to play it off as if I don't know what this is? "Kit I think you shouldn't tell him he might start asking questions that we don't have time to answer" I nodded my head slightly and said "No, I just jumped into this whole with you guys and I met a talking cat too" I tried to light up the mood.

Ichigo shook his head and said "Why do you follow me, I thought I told you where I was going did you not believe me or something?" I shook my head and said "Well it was mostly because you can't lie very well in front of me" he sighed and nodded and didn't think much of it or just kept it to himself. "Then your going to stay by my side no matter what and don't touch anything and...." after he said the first part I blocked him out and nodded to everything he said. After that he introduced me to the two guys behind me. "This is Hanataro and that dumb guy over there is Ganju" I nodded and smiled at them and introduced myself. "My name is Naruto Uzamaki-Kurosaki-Namikaze nice to meet you both" they nodded but Ganju was yelling at Ichigo.

I smiled as they fought and said "Well I'm tired I'm going to rest and you should to Ichigo you looke tired" he nodded and sat next to me. I dozed of into sleep as everyone else started to fall asleep. Opening my eyes I see Kurama in front of me sleeping, I sighed and said "Wake up I need to talk to you" she sighed and looked up at me and said "What do you want kit it better be important" I nodded and said "I need you to find the cat and talk to her, I am 100% sure that she is going to find Ichigo again and talk to him," she nodded " and she is probably going to see me and try to talk to me or tell Ichigo about me" sighing she nodded again. "You make me do to much work kit" I chuckled and said "Hey it was your fault I didn't sense the cat coming our way" she shook her head as if I was wrong. "Whatever just go and talk to her before we see her again just make sure none sees you ok?" She nodded and the poofed away.

~Timeskip~

When I woke up Ganju was screaming that he had saliva on his pants, I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. Why are people so loud in the mornings, is this normal for people? Standing up I hear Ichigo try to calm Ganju down and start to talk about what to do next. I don't listen in as I start a conversation with Kurama about last night. "Did you talk to the cat ye or no?" I hear a groan and a 'yes' and snoring. Kurama is such as active person in the mornings. When I snapped out of my thoughts Ichigo and the rest started moving,I just followed them not knowing where we are going. Well now we are out of the sewers and Ichigo asked me if I was OK I guess he thinks I'm pretty weak here. I just nodded and we kept moving forwards. As we started to move forward I started to feel a very powerful spiritual pressure, when we did I had to fall on the floor for believable actions. When Ichigo saw me fall he ran towards me and picked me up "Naruto are you OK I knew I should have just sent you back home" I nodded and said "I'm fine Ichigo it just feels weird like a knife in my throat and super heavy" he nodded and said "Its fine lets just keep going OK?" I nodded.

As we kept going it got worse as we got closer to the guy I wanted to avoid the most, the captain of squad 11. I knew that all he wanted to do was battle Ichigo, since he has been lost for most of our trip here trying to find Ichigo. When we got close enough Ichigo stumbled but stood still for a moment. I felt it to like something stabbed me I sighed and Ichigo did too, this is not what I wanted and I knew it. The captain of squad 11 has a powerful spiritual pressure and I didn't want Ichigo to fight him at all he is to weak maybe I am to weak still to fight him. I wanted to tell Ichigo to run away but I couldn't do it, I knew I should not be talking right now if the soul reaper can't talk right now. When Ichigo finally noticed there was someone in front of us he stopped and set me down. "Naruto can you stand?" I shook my head and he sighed. "Ok well can you crawl away from here right now" I nodded and started to crawl towards a corner of the wall.

When I got to a corner Ichigo screamed at Ganju to take me and Hanataro away from here but I stopped Ganju from picking me up. "I am going to stay with Ichigo you guys go get Rukia from wherever she is" he just nodded slowly and left with Hanataro. Ichigo screamed at me for staying but I didn't care if something goes wrong no matter what I will reveal my real powers to safe him. He is my brother after all why would I not safe him just to keep a stupid secret that I should have told him years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoy I will update whenever I can but right now I have been having trouble with internet and have been trying to update.