Help

"Hallow Speaking"
"Thoughts"
"Human Speaking"
"Kurama speaking"
"Attack"

Naruto POV

Getting beat up again in an alley way the villagers had knifes, kunai and anything that can make me bleed. I was crying out in pain it hurt so much when they stabbed me in the legs and arms and pinned me to the floor. After that they stabbed me in my stomach many times and I saw a pool of blood surround me and I felt my live start to leave me. Then I heard a soft voice say "Do you want to leave this place? do you want to leave the people that hit you each day?" I leaned at the voice it was so warm. I nodded and said "Can you help me please?" I heard the voice say yes before a flash of light blinded my eyes and I was blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Karakura(?) Town~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo POV

I was walking home from school with old flowers since I just gave new flowers to a ghost I saw last week but when I was passing by the flower shop I step on something wet. Looking down I noticed that it was blood I looked around and saw a trail of it and it was behind the flower shop. There was a kid on the floor and he had blonde hair and he had a pool of blood around his body I was scared for the kid. He looked about a year or 2 younger than me and he had weird knife like things all over his body so I took them out and grabbed him and carried him home. When I got home dad was about to kick me like he usually does but stopped when he saw the blonde boy with blood all over him. He the took him away from me and said "What happened to him Ichigo?" I shook my head and said "I found him like this I don't know" dad nodded and took him to the infirmary. Yuzu and Karin both heard dad and me and ran towards us and they saw the kid and were shocked but dad snapped them out when he said "Go get me towels and hot water and fresh clothes" we all nodded and went to find what dad needed.

Me and Karin found the fresh clothes from my pile of clothes and some hot water while Yuzu got the towels with some sowing pin and string. We got to dad and let him do whatever he needed to do and we left him alone to do whatever that was. After a while dad came out and said "He will be fine but he needs to rest for a while ok?" we all nodded and we sat to eat dinner but I was worried for the blonde boy.

Naruto POV~Mindscape

I opened my eyes and looked around and saw I was in water I looked around and saw sewers did they really dump me in a sewer. I walked around looking for an exit when I heard that soft voice again say "Come over here my little kit" following the voice I ended up in a room with a cage. Looking around I saw red eyes looking at me from the cage but when I looked at them they disappeared I fell on the floor from shock but when I fell I looked closer and saw a human girl about my age looking at me with a red eyes and hair with nine red fox tails and ears. She ran to me and hugged me and said "Thank god you are ok you had me worried kit" I just nodded not knowing what to do but then she talked. "Hello I forgot to introduce myself I am Kurama or as people call me Kyuubi. I am the Nine tailed fox." I nodded and said "I am Naruto-" I didn't finish because she did "Uzamaki Namikaze. I know who you are". I smiled at her but said "What do you mean Namikaze?" she nodded and said "Well your father is the Yondaime the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzamaki " I gasped my parents where the people that died protecting the whole village. Scared I said "So aren't you the person that tried to kill the whole village 5 years ago?" she shook her head and said "I was controlled to attack the village by Madara Uchiha" I nodded and after that she told me the whole story of what happened.

Surprised I just listened to her until I heard her whisper "You are leaving soon I think I want to train you can I?" I nodded and said "Yes that way I will be strong" before she said anything else I hugged her. She hugged back and said "You are waking up I healed most of your wounds but take it easy and we can still talk outside of your mindscape ok" I nodded and then I saw her fade away. I waved my hand good bye and woke up to bright light and closed my eyes and adjusted to the light  when I did I saw a boy next to me a couple years older than me and he was asleep next to me. Moving to sit up a little I woke up the kid with orange hair and he said "Oh you are finally awake here take these in there and change and if you want take a shower" I nodded and went to the door he was pointing at..

Ichigo POV

When the boy woke up I told him to go to the bathroom and change and take a shower if he wanted. He walked over to the door and then I said "Go downstairs when you are done" he nodded and walked into the bathroom. I walked downstairs and told dad, Yuzu and Karin that the kid woke up and was in the bathroom changing. Dad nodded and said "Well at least he is awake" I nodded and Yuzu came walking in and said "And I made extra food for him" we laughed at what she said when the boy came down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my new story hope you like it and the pic above is Kurama as a little girl just imagine the ears and tails I don't own Naruto or Bleach.