Come back

Naruto POV

After the conversation with with the cat I started to look around for something to do since nobody really noticed me hiding. So making my way towards the shouting I saw Ichigo he is fighting a dude with red hair with tattos on his face. He I believe is a man called Renji he is a Lieutenat for the 6th division. He used to be in the 11th division but he got changed after Rukia became lieunant for the 13th division. Sighing I look as they fight, Ichigo is getting beat but he kept fighting like usual, but after there was a pause in the battle Ichigo went to attack again. Still though he still got hit by Sabimaru (?) then he looked shocked as he got hit they started to talk to each other the only thing I heard though was "You won't be able to save Rukia" then Renji swung his sword at Ichigo. I wasn't worried though this was something personal to Ichigo he wouldn't give up just by 1 or 2 hits of a sword. Walking away a little I was about to move away from the fight as I knew that Ichigo would either win or it would be draw but I still need to check on Rukia. Last time I checked she was fine but now that this happened she could be in danger.

When I left I saw everyone still looking around for Ichigo and the rest how are they not sensing all this energy coming from their fight back there. They must be really bad at sensing spiritual pressure if they can't sense this. Getting into Rukia's new cell I saw her looking out one of the many small windows of the building. I tapped her shoulder and she looked back at me, she gasped when she saw me flash away and looked around everywhere. She is really good at sensing things, that's good. I sighed and left, since I put my mark on Rukia I can com back to her when ever I can or want to. Going back to Ichigo their on the floor was Renji with a panting Ichigo in front of him. Smoke spread around the 2 as the sword hit, when it cleared it showed a still alive Ichigo, not suprised I smiled as Ichigo stood with his sword to help him.

Then standing tall and proud to show that he was not done yet. I smiled proud of him as he stood up it made me think that he could beat him but he still has a lot to learn. Those were my thoughts until I saw Ichigo put his sword above his neck and sate "I will beat you, I got my resolve". Then his spitual power roseso high it was shocking at how powerful it was the wind around him turned as he said the words. Renji then got angry and charged at Ichigo but that was useless at the moment because as he charged at Ichigo you could see the resolve as if he remembered something out of this world. The sword Sabimaru was now cut and on the floor with its weilder falling down with it. It was a sight to see Ichigo did his special move on him its like he grew stronger out of memory. If this is how strong he is this might get bad later on. 'Kurama do you think you could go to the guy that train Ichigo again and ask him some questions?' I heard a sigh and then a responds from Kurama 'Fine kit but I will have to do it when we get back to the human world ok?' I nodded and then I started to look back at Ichigo he was breathing heavily. He must of used all that spiritual on that one attack he needs to train more on that attack or else it could be the death of him if he keeps doing it in conditions like this.

I followed the two who had Ichigo and let them heal him before I stepped up in front of them. The one that looked like he was about to pee his pants gasped and hid behind the big one. He glared at me and said "What do you want you damn soul reaper!?!" I shook my head and said "I'm not a soul reaper you idiot I am here to safe Ichigo" he gave me a questioning look. "How do I know your not lying about saving him? You could be a spy for all I know!" I sighed and said "Ok what do you want me to do to prove that I am not a 'spy'?" He thought for a moment. "How about this can you heal people?" I nodded and he continued "Heal Ichigo completely and we will trust you" I shrugged and nodded. I bent down in front of Ichigo and started healing him, it was harder than it seemed, the cuts were deep but most of it was healed. When I was done Ichigo was fully healed he woke up. This was going to be something so hard to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in a while hope you enjoy :)