Soul Reaper powers or not

Naruto POV

When Ichigo left I ate lunch quick and put my bento away. I was talking to Kurama about what happened. She was telling me that it was me being angered about my family. I sighed and just smiled when Ichigo came back and I said "Hey Ichigo come here I need to tell you something" he nodded and came over to me. "Want to go to the park after school?" he sighed and said "Sorry can't have something to do after school" I just nodded and then class started again.

~Time skip~-After school-

Walking out of class I started to walk home. Stopping by the pole were the little girl use to be I am happy she passed away. I placed one last flower next to the pole and walked away. Getting home I opened the door dodged one kick and went to my room. Taking a shower and changing to my training clothes I left. Going to the forest I started training there but in the middle of Kurama teaching me a new way to use taijustsu I felt a dark presence near. Like the time with the soul reaper when I lost control I shook my head and started to run towards it.

Kurama was talking to me while we walked to the Hollow. When I got there I saw Ichigo with the soul reaper Rukia I think was her name. A little boy was about to get hurt when Ichigo dressed as a soul reaper. He had a giant sword and he had it on his back. Running toward the Hollow.

He moved forward to attack the Hollow and he wasn't scared but determined. Rescuing the boy and killing the Hollow he went over to Rukia and she said. "I thought you weren't going to be a soul reaper?" He looked to the side and said "I had to save innocent people from harm what do you think I was suppose to do?" I smiled and started to walk away. Going back to my training area and finishing my training for today which helped me get my emotions in control.

Walking back home I smiled as I saw Rukia in our room. I bowed and said "Good Afternoon​ Rukia-chan" she looked at me a but in aw the shocked. Stepping forward she said "Ichigo is this your brother?" He nodded and said "I thought you met when we were attacked" she thought then nodded. I guess they were both out when I almost killed that Hollow. Rukia kept looking at me whispering things to herself that sounded thoughtful. Then she turned to Ichigo saying "He is a lot like you,only that his soul reaper powers seem stronger than yours and mine..." I stared shocked at her is it really soul reaper powers or is it Kurama."...Are you a soul reaper?" I was shocked and shook my head no and said "Well I don't know I didn't really know my parents that much" she looked at me and said "But I thought you only lost your mother, right?" Ichigo looked over at me and I just stared blankly at him.

He sighed and said "Well he isn't my real brother he was adopted" she stared at me shocked and nodded and then said "Ok well goodnight" she then left without saying anything else to us. Ichigo and me look at each other and he sighed again and says "Don't worry about me I will be fine ok?" I nodded in understanding and went to my bed and fell asleep. Thinking what might happen to Ichigo if he keeps doing this by himself. I hope he will be alright.

~Next Morning~Rukia POV~

Waking up and getting ready for human school I kept thinking if last night. Naruto he has scary powers his presence screams out Hollow to me but he can't be since he doesn't have a mask. But then at some point it felt like a warm light was around him that protected him but at the same time it was weird. As if someone close is protecting him. When I was about to leave out the window I notice Naruto was still sleeping,but then I saw a small light surround him before he started to open his eyes. Jumping down the window I started to walk towards school thinking about what Naruto is really is he half Hollow half human or soul reaper I can't tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in over 2 months now but I have been having writer's block a lot now and I got an idea for the book but now you have to wait for the next chapter hope you liked it.