4

"Hallow Speaking" 'Thoughts' "Human Speaking" "Kurama speaking" "Attack"

Naruto POV

Baking away I notice that the woman didn't notice me and just looked past me and then went to the middle of the room and Ichigo said "Hey!!" she didn't look at him she was in her own thoughts at the moment. She sighed a little and whispered "I feel it" then Ichigo kicked her and said "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" I could see the tick mark on his forehead. I sighed and said "Ichigo don't hit girls it is rude to do that" he looked at me and said "Well she is the one who barged in un-" he couldn't finish his sentence because she looked behind us and said "You kicked me? But I can't be seen by ordinary humans. Are you saying you can see me?" I nodded but Ichigo had to say something. "Well considering that was my foot that hit your behind, you tell me?" she stood up and said "You are the one I saw earlier I remember" Ichigo was about to say something back to her I could tell so I got behind him and moved my hand over his mouth. "I think you should stop Ichigo she could use her sword on you" he looked down and nodded and I took my hand away from his mouth.

The woman then took Ichigo's chin in her hands and moved it left to right and said "You must be defective in some way?" I looked at Ichigo and before he could say something I said "How is he defective?" she looked at me and said "you can see me too?" I nodded and she sighed. Was something wrong with us seeing her right now? She was human right? She looked over at me and then at Ichigo and he said "I'll show you defective!!" he was about to kick her but she jumped up and kicked his head I stopped my laugh and said "What are you?" she looked at me and said "You want to know I am a Shinigami" I laughed a little but a voice sounded in my head it was Kurama "Be careful kit she has secrets if you use my powers you would be able to tell she has them" I nodded and said "So are you like a person that died and came back to life?" she shook her head and sighed.

~Time skip~ -30 minutes of explaining-

Ichigo nodded and said "So you are some sort of ghost?" she nodded "That kills these 'demons'" I continue. She nodded and said " And I send souls back to the Soul Society or what you humans like to call 'Heaven'" she said Heaven with air quotes. I nodded but Ichigo said "Really you think I am going to believe this?" she nodded "You can see ghost right so you cant say it is fake" he shook his head and said "That doesn't mean it is fake" I didn't listen after that because I wanted to tell Kurama something 'Kurama do you feel that it is getting close?' I waited for a moment before Kurama said 'Yes I think it is one of these demons' I nodded and moved away from my thoughts as I saw Ichigo hit the floor and he said "Why can't I move?" before anything else happened I said "Stop Ichigo ask to be freed something is coming" he looked at me and he heard it like I did. He looked at the woman and said "Let me free cant you hear it the beast it is coming!" she looks down at him and says "I don't fe-" he stops and looks at the door. She ran out and left us in the room I heard her mumble something then Yuzu crawled into the door and said "Ichigo, Naruto help Karin" then she was out I ran to her and said "Yuzu are you ok?" I felt anger build up in me.

The Shinigami ran down and I ran for her with Ichigo behind me getting down she said "You fools go back this is a job for a Shinigami and one of you cant even move" I shook my head. Looking out I saw Karin at the hands of the masked beast Ichigo started to pull his arms apart and run towards it I tried to stop him but he kept going he grabbed a chair and hit it. It smiled down and said "Ha found you" he dropped Karin and let her drop to the floor but I caught her before she hit the ground. Then I saw the beast arm fall of and Ichigo hit the ground and the Shinigami woman took him back to me and attacked the beast only to be hit back to a pole. She hit hard and was knocked out, my anger got the best of me and Kurama was screaming at me to stop but I couldn't. I saw the red chakra surround me like the night they started to hate me the night they attacked me that made me sad and I saw one tail grow behind me and then another. The beast looked at me and said "What is this you have such big amounts of Spiritual pressure" he looked shocked but before anything else happened I ran at him and cut down his other arm down.

Ichigo POV

I tried rescuing Karin but the beast grabbed me and he held me tight he let go when I saw his ram be cut of then I was moved to Naruto he looked sad when he saw me my eyes were half closed. He stood up when he saw the girl fly at a light pole and then something red surrounded Naruto he then had ears and tails. He grew 2 tails when he attacked the monster and cut of one of his arms and then I stopped looking at him and to Karin and moved her away to the house and then to the Shinigami. She wasn't completely knocked out but she might not remember everything I can see the blood going down her head. She called me over and said "Stab yourself with this sword" I looked at her as of she was crazy but she continued "If you stab yourself right now I could give you my powers and you can save your family and maybe wont get killed" I thought for a moment and nodded. I stabbed myself with her sword and then I saw blue surround me then I was in the same outfit as her. She then nodded at me and I saw Naruto on the ground with the beast above him with blood all over it with no arms, one leg and an eye. I went forward then I head the Shinigami say "Try its mask that is their weak spot" I nodded and jumped up and hit the beast in the mask and killed it I think because it disappeared.

Moving away from everything I looked at the Shinigami and said "Are they going to be alright?" she nodded and then the last thing I saw was her standing up and the floor.

~Time skip~ -Morning-

Waking up I looked around and saw Naruto in his bed and I was in mine he woke up and then did his normal routine did he remember anything from yesterday? He smiled at me when I came downstairs while dodging a kick from dad I smiled and did the same as him. I sat down and ate dinner then dad asked "Are you guys ok?" I nodded and smiled that he remembered what happened even if I didn't see him near by. Karin nodded and said "I don't know how we didn't wake up when the truck hit the wall though" Yuzu nodded and so did Naruto. Shocked a little I nodded too and just let it be but the thought of the Shinigami never left my mind and then what happened to Naruto. Maybe the Naruto part was a hallucination from the loss of blood but the Shinigami was real I knew it from deep down. It was so weird when I got to school people asked me if I was ok I just nodded while Naruto talked to them about it. I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head and when I got to class I sat down and waited for the bell to ring and when it did the teacher walked in smiling. I sighed out loud and waited for what was coming until I heard a come in now and the woman from before walked in "Welcome our new Student please introduce yourself Miss Kuchiki she nodded and said "Hello my name is Rukia Kuchiki nice to meet you hope we can get along" then the teacher to sit down next to me then she kept teaching.

At lunch Rukia came up to me and said "Can I see you on the roof Ichigo?" I nodded and got screams from my friends and just left it be I told Naruto and he just kept eating his food. He was asked by a couple of girls to eat with him but he rejected them nicely and said he was eating lunch with me. Walking up to the roof I stopped and looked at Rukia and said "What do you want?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it sorry I haven't updated but my laptop and computer have been going crazy and erasing my work but I think this time it wont be erased.