What happened to you

"Hallow Speaking"
'Thoughts'
"Human Speaking"
"Kurama speaking"
"Attack"

Ichigo POV

When the boy woke up and he got downstairs we gave him food. He hasn't talked at all but he has nodded I was getting curious about this boy. He had scars all over his body and his eyes they were dull not filled with life. So after he finished eating I asked him "How old are you" I need to get him to talk first then ask him about his scars and wounds. He looked up at me and said " I am 7 almost 8 in a couple months I think?" I was surprised this boy doesn't know to much does he? We all looked at him as he kept eating and eating until he stopped and said "thank you for all your kindness but do you know where we are?" I nodded and said "we are in Karakura town where do you live?" He looked at me and shook his head.He must only remember a couple's of things poor boy.

Naruto POV

'These people are so nice don't you think Kura-chan?' I heard Kura-chan say 'yea they are nice people kit but don't tell them about me they might be scared about and do something bad to you like the villagers ok?' I nodded and looked at the boy sitting next to the with short black hair. I then asked "What is your name?" The boy looked at me and said "I am Ichigo Kurosaki, this is Karin Kurosaki and Yuzu Kurosaki and our dad Isshin Kurosaki " I nodded at them. Yuzu then asked what is your name?" I smiled and said "Naruto Uzamaki-Namikaze" they looked at me. Ichigo was first to speak and he said "that is a really long name you have" I nodded and then answered the questions that they asked until Ichigo asked " What happened to you?" I looked down at at my hands 'Kura-chan what do I say that my village beat me to near death?' Kura-chan didn't answer and Ichigo was about to ask something when Kura-chan said 'tell them you don't remember' I then said it.  

Yuzu looked at me and started crying and said "So you don't remember a thing that happened to you not even your family" when she said that I felt something drop to my clenched hands and felt something on my cheek. I was crying. Yuzu gasped and said " I am so sorry Naruto-chan I didn't mean to" I shook my hand and said "it's not that" and looked up. I didn't say anything after that but then Ichigo said "Then you can stay with us right dad?" Isshin-san nodded. I smiled and said "really you would let me stay?" Yuzu and Karin nodded while Ichigo just smiled.

After that Ichigo started to tell me about his town and that his Isshin-san was a doctor here. Listening I didn't notice that Kura-chan hasn't said anything but then I heard little snores. She was sleeping I smiled and kept listening to Ichigo until he came to talk about his family. He told me about Yuzu and Karin but when he was about to say mom he stopped. He looked out the oder way and then said "Aw also I have this strange ability to see ghost like Karin" I nodded then I asked "How old are you?" He turned to me and said 10 (A/N:they have a 2 year difference) I nodded and then asked "Ichigo do you like me?" He looked at me for a moment and nodded. 'Kura-chan he likes me and he doesn't think of me as a demon' I heard Kura-chan chuckle and let her be.

Ichigo POV

When Naruto asked me if I liked him I thought for a moment. 'He really doesn't have anybody in mind he doesn't even know who his family us' I said "Yea I like you Naruto you're cool" he smiled at me. He must really be happy about that but when I really looked at him I said "Naruto we need to buy you clothes that fit" he nodded looking down at what he was wearing. Some of my clothes that are way to big for him so I laughed and then said " wait let me look for smaller clothes ok?" He nodded and I left.

I got clothes from when I was 7 and they fit after that Naruto became part of our family. He was adopted by dad and now his name was longer. It was Naruto Uzamaki-Kurosaki-Namikaze it was so long but he liked it. We got him enrolled in my school while Yuzu and Karin started school. We became close to Naruto and we protected him and dad treated him like he treated me which was horrible. Dad kept attacking Naruto and me anytime he could. Since Naruto slept in my room dad always attacked in the morning. We became a good family and we're very close though sometimes Naruto dazed out and his eyes-that now had life again- went dull and he spaced out and didn't talk we worried the first time it happened but found out it as just him dozing off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you like this chapter it is a little shorter but I wanted to save the time skips for next chapter so see you then.