Years Later

"Hallow Speaking"
'Thoughts'
"Human Speaking"
"Kurama speaking"
"Attack"

Naruto POV
7 years later
Waking up to the sun hiting my eyes I noticed that the curtains were open when I knew I closed them last night. Ichigo was next to me and he groaned at the sun light and sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes. Then I saw Isshin-san come flying out of no where about to hit me when I dodged his kick and he hit Ichigo in the face. Standing up I left the room hearing Ichigo screaming at Isshin-san for kicking him in the face. I went to the bathroom and washed my mouth and my fave and then went to mine and Ichigo's room to see him picking up Isshin-san and throughout out the window. Poor him he always get kicked out for hitting Ichigo getting clothes I took a shower and changed and went downstairs to see Yuzu setting up the table. I smiled when I smelled her cooking I smiled at ran to the table when I saw Isshin-san come flying through the stairs coming to kick me. Only for me to open the window and duck.

He went flying out the window and I closed it after I was use to it by now. That's always how he woke us up everyday the first time he hit me but the second her got sent out the window. Sitting down Isshin-san came through the door and Ichigo came down stairs. He sat down and said "Good morning" I nodded and said "Mornin'" Yuzu smiled and gave us out food. I said thank you while Ichigo said nothing and ate Karin just was seated there with her blank face. Eating Isshin-san went to his poster and said "Oh honey why don't they love me kicking me out of the house and not caring" Yuzu than sat down and started eating her food. Me and Ichigo finished and said "Bye guys see you later have to go to school" and leaving.

We walked to school talking to Ichigo about the new ghost we saw the other day. Since I met Ichigo I have being seeing them a lot. Ichigo said that he could see that too and that it must have rubbed it off on me. I just nodded to the idea and let it be but it got annoying they always follow us. Ichigo gets the most ghost but sometimes they stick on to me mad won't leave. This time at least it was just a little girl that died a couple streets over she looked nice and we gave her flowers until she went to the after life.

Walking through the gates I saw our friends and went over to them Ichigo behind me. I stopped in front of everyone and said "Hey guys" they all said hi back but Keigo who ran up to Ichigo to high five him only to be hit in the face by Ichigo's arm. He fell on the floor and said "Good morning to you too Naruto Ichigo" he was still on the floor when Ichigo stepped on him. He gasped out air and said "Why Ichigo?" I laughed a little but stopped when I saw Orehime walking over to us. She stopped in front of us and said "Naruto-chan did you do yesterday's homework?" I nodded and gave her the paper she thanked me and left. Walking with Ichigo I got into class and sat down in my seat by the window and looked out the window. Going into my mindscape I talked to Kurama for a while telling him that I felt like something bad was going to happen. Then I noticed that Orihime was next to me giving me my homework she said thank you and went to her seat and the bell rang.

~~Timeskip~~

The bell rang signaling that school ended and me and Ichigo got our stuff and started to walk home. We stopped at the light pole where we left flower for the little girl that died but they were spilled on the floor the water all over the floor. I went to it and picked it up and said "Sorry this happened we will bring new one tomorrow" the little girl appeared and nodded. Ichigo instead of coming over here though was fighting the guys that knocked it over saying that they should say sorry. They did and ran away from us Ichigo came over and said sorry for the mess and we left for home.

Walking home we were walking through building when we heard a loud crashing sound. Me and Ichigo ran to it and noticed the girl from before running away from a black white masked being. Everybody around us ran away this is what the knew was talking about this morning. Running up to the girl I said "Run come on he have to get away!" She nodded and ran in front of me doing what I told her to do.

The masked monster was almost near me when this woman with black hair came out of no where with a black kimono. She took out a sword and cut the masked monsters mask and it disappeared. Ichigo didn't say anything and just looked shocked like I did and he made the girl move along and told her to go to her usual spot. The little girl left and I was about to ask the lady what she did but she disappeared "Where did she go?" Asked Ichigo. I shook my head and we just kept walking home with that lady in mind.

Opening the door I kneeled down and started to take my shoes of and heard a thunk behind me. Turning around I saw Isshin-san on the floor with Ichigo's foot in his face. I moved away and said hello to Yuzu and Karin like usual but stopped when I heard Isshin-san scream at Ichigo. "Why are you two late you missed dinner" I walked over to Ichigo and said "We made a little stop that's all" Isshin-san didn't give up though. He gave me a look and said "You still didn't need to be late for dinner at all,next time check the time" Ichigo was angry and said "Well it's not like you really care you greeted me at the door with a kick!" I nodded and head Isshin-san go to his poster. He whined to the picture and kept saying that he needed to know what he was doing wrong.

Then Ichigo ran upstairs and I said "You should care for your children more, what if he was hurt?" Then I ran upstairs too. Going to our room I laid on my bed my face on my pillow and Ichigo next to me on his bed. He looked like he was thinking or something but I knew something was on his mind was it the blacked haired lady. Moving I noticed a ghost and said "Ichigo you got another one" he looked around and noticed it he groaned and moved it away. When I as getting up to make the ghost move away I saw the lady from before walk through the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you liked it and I just wanted to say that I mixed some info to make it work a little to what I was thinking but still hope you liked it. See next time