Rukia Kidnapped

Naruto POV

Waking up this morning i felt a difference in the air, Rukia moved into our closet a couple months ago and right now I couldn't feel her presence. Con was standing by the desk crying and I couldn't see Ichigo I sighed and grabbed Con and said "What's wrong Con?" he cried and didn't say anything. I let him be and said "I'll talk to you after school if you want but now I need to go to school" he nodded a little but kept crying. Getting downstairs I saw Ichigo eating breakfast, sitting next to him Yuzu gave me my food and I finished eating and I went upstairs and got dressed. Walking outside with Ichigo I was shocked is he not worried about Rukia, last night they were gone and I felt spiritual pressure around the streets I was worried but something was off. Looking up I said "Ichigo are you not worried for Rukia?" he looked down at me before he could answer we were at school and Orehime bumbed into me.

Walking to class I didn't pay attention to anything I was wondering about Rukia and how nobody remembered her but why do I remember her?Putting my head down I go into my mindscape and say "Kurama do you know why I am the only one who remembers Rukia and what happened to her nad why did Ichigo come home super late last night?" she smiled at me and said "Well I can only answer one fo those questions, you still remember Rukia because of me and a little bit of you, you have been haging out with Ichigo a lot and plus the thing they use to erase memories can't erase my memories" I nodded and thougth for a moment. "Kit you got to go the bell is about to ring for break" I nodded hugged her and then lifted my head up.

This was all too weird maybe Ichigo will remember something about all of this he is a soul reaper after all. Walking to Ichigo he was having a conversation "Hey do you guys know were Rukia is?" they look at him weirdly and say "Who is Rukia I have never heard of her is she new or something?" Ichigo shook his head and head to the roof. Walking with him to the roof he asked me "Naruto tell me the truth do you remember Rukia?" I thought for a moment I could lie and say I don't or tell him the truth but then he will ask to many questions and that could be bad. "I dont know who are talking about Ichigo I search my memories but I don't remember a Rukia maybe you hit your head or something?" he laughed and nodded.

After eating Lunch we went back to the classroom people were talking asking about what they were going to do over the summer break and what not. When the teacher started talking I ignored her and strated thinking facts about Rukia and what happened last night that may have caused Rukia to leave. The teacher dismissed the class but I was still in thought and then I heard a *BONG* and saw Ichigo hitting Keigo in the head with a bat. They started talking about going to the beach I shook my head and he said "But Naruto you are the one that gets all the babes with the punk attitude but cute body dont ditch me!!!" I sighed and said "Sorry I got something planned" he cried and let me be. After a while I left and started walking home Ichigo was already gone so I started to run home. Getting home Con was there and he cried and said "Naruto help me, Rukia left she left without saying good bye to us" I grabbed Con and said "That doesn't make sense you should stop talking and go back to crying because I dont know who that is" Con cried more and said "What was it you said this morning that you would talk to me about it but now you just tell me to go away" running to a corner Con left and then Ichigo walked in. He looked focus and said "Naruto I am going on a planned vacation so you wont see me for a while ok?" I nodded and said "It's ok I got one planned too" he smiled and said "Be safe ok?" I nodded and went to the shower.

He was going to go save Rukia from what Con has told me and the question Ichigo asked me today Rukia was either kidnapped or she went on her own. But knowing Ichigo he wont ler it go so easy and start to make a fuss about it. I guess I'll have to stay close by but how will I go to the soul society without getting noticed? Stepping out og the shower I got changed and went down to eat dinner "Oh guys I forgot to tell you I am going on a trip for Summer Vacation is that ok with you?" Dad nodded and said "Yea dont worry you and Ichigo are going to miss all the fun we will have though!!" I nodded finished eating and went to my bed.  Falling asleep I went to my mindscape and saw Kurama she stepped towards me and said "I have a way to get to the soul society but you have to train first" I nodded and said "Anything to protect the people I care about" she nodded and said "Ok all you have to do is pratice this jutsu I have maid for you it will open a portal to get you into the soul society as quick as possible like a transpotaion justu" I nodded and said "Does it take a lot of chakra to do?" she shook her head "I dont think it will and if it does I will help this is a newly made jutsu so we would need pratice before anything else and we should start sword training since you will face off many opponents with a lot of knowledge with swords ok Naruto?" I nodded she started showing me the signs for the jutsu.

~Next Morning~ 

Waking up I started to pack a bag for training, I had food, water, change of clothes, medical pills and medical kits, and also my goggles that I use to wear I consider them a good luck charm now. After that I started to head towards the forest to start daily training and then started to train the new jutsu that Kurama was talking about. I summoned her and said "Kurama if I will start sword training I need to find a way to be a soul reaper or something near that" Kurama nodded and said "I can find a person with a lot of spiritual power level and ask them about just keep training ok?" I nodded and kept training the signs for the jutsu and Kurama went away her red and orange kimono flying as she jumped from tree to tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I am going to publish again in couple minutes but I wanted to ask what shipping you want I want you to tell me who you want Naruto to end up with and who Ichigo will end up with you can pick whoever you want.