Little monster

"I can do this" she muttered under her breath. Shaking, she grabbed a knife from the kitchen table, it's shape was pointed and straight, caked in blood. The foul red liquid dropped onto the floor, making pools of crimson lakes. Every two drops the puddles would ripple, the dim lighting enhancing the sinister sight. Sara held the knife close to her chest, staining her navy blue jumper with death. Her breath was heavy, shaky and cloaked with fear of the unknown. Her eyes stayed fix to a door
Wooden, white paint, opening ever so slightly. She clutched the knife tightly, blood trickling down onto her fingers, slithering down her sleeves. Still glaring at the door, a wave of fright sweeped over Sara. The door opened more then stopped. A hand, two small hands, grasping the edge of the arch way.  Out of the darkness appeared a little boys face, its appearance so young and untouched. The boy stepped out of the darkness, he was dressed in blue and black pyjamas, with little stars printed onto the cotton. Looking down at his feet he wore crocodile slippers, with cute little eyes.
"Mummy?" The boy spoke, his voice so gentle but confused.
"Your not Toby, your not Toby!" Sara yelled at the boy, she raised the knife and pointed it to the boy. A tear streamed down the boys face as he took a step further. Sara knew not to be deceived, she knew that this thing wasn't her son.
"Mummy don't say that!" The boy cried as he took another step forward.
"You are not Toby, leave me alone!"
"Mummy! Please!"
Toby took another step towards Sara, then stopped, dropped down to his knees and started to cry.
Sara had to resist, she knew it wasn't real. But the cry of the helpless little infant was to much to handle.
"I'm so sorry Toby, Mummy didn't mean it" she cried, as she flung the knife to one side and rushed towards him. Clutching him and holding him in her arms, she made sure nothing would hurt her little boy.
She lifted her head, her face on lines with his. Her expressions went from caring to absolutely horrified as the little boys eyes turned black.
"I love you Mummy" toby chuckled in a deep voice, his mouth turning wider with a grin full of jagged teeth. His smile grow wider. Sara pushed him away and fell backwards, quickly crawling away. Toby just laughed, his mouth began to widen more, more sets of teeth began to appear inside his sinister smile. His mouth began to stretch, doubling in size and length, becoming pointed and sharp like a spearhead. "Leave me alone!" Sara screeched in fear, turning away from the child and sprawling towards the blood stained knife gleaming on the floor. Her hands only just reached the handle when she felt something snatch her ankle. Slowly looking down, she sees Tony's tongue slowly wrapping round her leg, her bones being crushed by the menacing muscle.
"Fuck!" She yelped in pain, as her leg began to crack. She glared into the face of her child, it no longer resembled a boy. His face was pale white, with coal black eyes and a little sharp pointed nose. His ears were those of an elf. The feature that sold out the most was his mouth, now fully expanded 3 times the size as usually.
"Go to Hell!" Bellowed Sara as she slowly got closer and closer to the jaws of death.