(A/N: Please ignore the screaming in the video 😂)

As he finished and opened his eyes, he exhaled sharply, sucking a deep breath as he looked back at me.

Darn, I was staring again.

He smiled at me in a sweet way and asked me nervously, "was it good?"

I raised my eyebrows at him and laughed, "good?? It was BEAUTIFUL!" I said.

"Really? I think I'm not playing too well, maybe I'm forgetting a note or pressing on one for too long."

"No, no, it was amazing. Really."

"Thank you. What do you play?" He asked me.

I gestured towards the piano.

"Oh," he said while getting up fast. "So you need to practice? Sorry."

"Its okay." I sat in his seat and he extended his hand while nervously giving me a box smile,"I'm Baekhyun. And you?"

 And you?"

"(Y/N)."

"Oh, so, can I hear your playing now?"

"Well, alright, but I don't think it will be as half as good as yours." I shrugged.

"Don't say that. Just try."

I nodded, "alright, here we go."

I turned to the piano, feeling less nervous than before and being more motivated by Baekhyun.

I wanted to give my best for him, even though I didn't know him, but I felt better when I heard his composition. All those people didn't matter anymore.

For the first time, I voluntarily closed my eyes, imitating Baekhyun and Yoongi.

___________________________________

Third Person's POV

(Y/N) was oblivious to the figure who was standing behind the back row of seats in the dark area of the theater, watching her carefully and gulping down a strange feeling he hadn't felt before.

His hood was up, and he looked bitterly at her, not knowing why he felt broken as he stared at her with the other boy who glanced softly at her while she closed her eyes, playing ever so greatly on the piano. She looked beautiful.

He had come her to watch her practice and see of she had improved, not expecting to see her with that boy or feeling like that.

Slowly, Yoongi turned away, going back to his home and back to his bed.

Maybe staying in bed forever was a good idea after all; it was less painful.

********†**********†*********

A/N: Soooo, you didn't expect me to put Baekhyun in the story so suddenly, did you?? Well, me neither honestly😂😂 it popped in my head like all the other crazy ideas when I was listening to Beautiful by Baekhyun. Btw, that was the song that I assumed he played in front of Y/N but I sadly couldn't find a video for him playing the song and singing it :,(

Any waaay, hope you liked this chapter and tysm for reading

Love yourselves ♥✌